OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Northab is looking for a UX designer lead for our customer in Gothenburg
What you will do-
- Be part of a scrum team and work from a backlog in close collaboration with other interaction and visual designers.
- Create intuitive interaction flows.
- Keep consistency in the user interface.
- Communicate and visualise interactions using Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop or similar tools.
- Document solutions as well as present design proposals on crits & design reviews.
- Conduct, assist and analyse usability test.
- Master’s Degree in interaction design, human machine interaction or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of documented experience with User Experience Design.
- Strong interaction design skills and a passion for UX Design.
- Ability to think across the customer journey and different touch points
- Strong knowledge and experience of user research processes.
- Experience writing UX guidelines and creating and using design systems.
- You are fluent in sketch, figma, illustrator, prototyping, etc.
- Understanding of the in-car user context.
- Hands-on getting things done attitude and able to work in a structured way.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in group.
- Responsive to feedback and able to follow directions.