OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Internal Audit Manager
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for an Internal Auditor Manager to join us and lead a global team of Internal Auditors. Reporting to the Head of Group Internal Audit, you will provide strong leadership focused on development of people and deliverables aligned with the group standard. In addition, you will strive to strengthen the link and communication between the Internal Audit function and Business Areas.
With ambitions as big as ours, we need powerful guardians to guide us. That makes this a job on a truly international playing field.
As Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for identifying risks to Electrolux achieving its strategic objectives and provide suitable assurance. You will drive audit assignments across the different Business Areas with a risk-based focus and deliver business insights that lead to efficient processes and improved control environment. Working alongside our business functions you will propose actions to improve governance, internal control and risk management processes throughout the organization.
As a people leader, you will develop and maintain a highly motivated and competent audit staff while driving ongoing quality and efficiency improvements on the internal audit processes. You will also prepare reporting on audit plan deliveries, progress and findings for Audit Board and Audit Committee. Together with the other members in Group Internal Audit management team, you will identify and drive continuous improvement activities in the internal audit processes, methodology and other supporting functions in the department.
• A Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Collaborative - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or virtually, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues at all levels.
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, prioritize and translate this into meaningful, useful management information.
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
• Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you are passionate about it and understand how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Professional with a minimum of 10 years work experience in a multinational organization
• Internal audit, risk management and internal control expertise.
• People leader with proven ability to motivate and develop teams.
• Skilled business partner with strategic perspective and exceptional judgement.
• University degree in engineering or business.
• Fluent English speaker required, other languages a plus
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Rekryterare Petra Fekete
Rekryterare Petra Fekete
08-738 60 00
Servicechef Christer Ekman