OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As our International Student Recruitment Officer, you will encourage, assist and guide our non-exchange international students wishing to join the Dalarna University community.
Your role as International Student Recruitment Officer will cover a number of key areas, while your work duties will be both strategic and operative. Your three main responsibilities will be:
1. to communicate with potential students interested in studying degree programmes or courses taught in English with the goal of recruiting them to study here.
2. to promote our degree programmes and courses taught in English to an international audience using digital communication platforms
3. to lead a team of student ambassadors that can assist in promoting studying in Dalarna to potential international students.
You will work closely with colleagues in the Marketing and Communication Office and the Admissions Office. You will also work closely with staff from our international programmes so that we achieve our recruitment targets and ensure that information about the university is up-to-date and relevant for potential students. The position may require travel and evening/weekend work.
To be successful in your role as International Student Recruitment Officer at Dalarna University, you will need:
- A relevant university degree in communication or an education that we assess as equivalent
- Experience of project management
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Swedish
- Experience with digital marketing
- A driving licence (B-körkort)
In this position, we attach great importance to your personal qualities. To succeed in this role, we see that you are a self-starter who has the ability to take charge of your work assignments and structure them to achieve results. Efficient planning and prioritising are key as you will work within time frames that you yourself may at times set. You know the importance of good service and clear communication. You must have strong skills in these areas to ensure that your message is clear and that it delivers the support required.
- Degree from a Swedish university, preferably in a programme open to international students
- Experience from previous employment working with similar duties
- Experience working at a Higher Education Institution
- Knowledge of languages other than English and Swedish
- Experience analyzing the impact of digital communication
The position is a permanent position full-time (100%), starting August 1st, 2021. Probationary employment may be applied. Dalarna University has two campuses. The successful candidate will be based in Falun and and frequently work at our campus in Borlänge. You report to the Marketing and Communications Director.
For this position, Dalarna University will conduct a qualitative overall evaluation of candidates to ensure that the candidate who is best able to meet the requirements of the position is selected. Dalarna University strives towards being a workplace characterised by gender balance and increased diversity.
Your application should include the following documentation: personal statement, CV, relevant academic merits and references. After the final date of application, you may submit further supporting documentation electronically. Your CV and relevant academic merits will be presented for discussion at the interview stage of the recruitment process.
Final Date of Application
Submit your application on our website no later than June 19th, 2021.
We respectfully decline all offers from advertising companies and recruitment firms.
By working at Dalarna University, you can help create opportunities so that everyone can attain a higher education. Regionally and globally, we create open pathways to knowledge for a good society. We work to ensure our programmes and courses remain of relevance and of high quality, while our research is conducted in close collaboration with external partners. We have 800 staff members and 15 000 students, as well as a great many collaborative partners. Do you want to effect change in the world with us?
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
TCO-lärarförbundet Kerstin Ahlberg
SACO Christina Romlid
023- 77 80 00
Avdelningschef Anna Parkhouse
023-77 89 06
Ämnesföreträdare Kevin McKee
023-77 82 38
verksamhetsledare Eva Hämberg
023-77 84 67
Verksamhetsledare Ann-Marie Mohlin
023-77 84 67
Akademichef Stina Jeffner
023-77 89 33
Professor i omvårdnad Anna Ehrenberg
023-77 84 72
Avdelningschef för omvårdnad Magnus Jobs
023-77 84 72
Projektledare Dala Sports Academy Sofia Brorsson