OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Our vision is to help everyone in the world to find their education. Do want to work on projects that make a difference and experience working in a successful organisation that is driven by performance, commitment and joy at work? We are now looking for a dependable, self-motivated, and detail-oriented intern with a passion for communication to join our Dutch team and help develop Studentum.nl. Are you our new star?
As an intern in our Communications and Marketing team you will have the opportunity to develop your writing skills to create content and articles, publish and edit information about education programmes and engage with our online communities. You’ll be working on our Dutch site and learning from our young, passionate and talented international team, based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm, who face exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. Ambition, drive and great ideas help us reach our goals!
• Publishing client information and education profiles
• Creating, editing and updating content on our websites
• Driving traffic by building links to our website
• Engaging with our online community of users
• Embarking on a project that you are passionate about
Who are we looking for?
• You are educated to a bachelor degree level
• You have a passion for writing and creating engaging content
• Dutch is your native language and you are flawless in written Dutch
• You are structured, organized and can manage your time effectively
• Skills in Photoshop and Indesign are desired but not essential
What we will offer
• The challenge of working in a fast-paced, changing environment on projects that matter
• Training in CMS, Content Creation, Analytics, Tracking, SEO, SEM
• Developing and managing a long term online content strategy
• Hands on experience of creating content and adding it to websites
• An experimental way of working and actual influence in increasing website traffic
• Being part of a young, energetic, international team
Does this sound interesting?
Send your application in English by pressing ”Apply” and include your CV and motivational letter. If you have any questions, please contact Frida Björkman, Recruitment Manager on 076 039 28 97. Our internships are 3 or 6 months long and applications are rolling, so apply today!
Educations Media Group (EMG) operates the market-leading search engines for education and corporate training. EMG websites attract more than 2 million visitors each month and these numbers are growing rapidly as we expand into new markets. Today we have a local presence in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, France, the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada. EMG has over 120 employees working towards our vision of helping everyone in the world find the right course and education. We are a privately owned company by the founders and Antonia Ax:son Johnson from the Axel Johnson Group. Read more about our sites at www.about.educations.com.