Do you have a passion for solving complex problems, developing innovative enterprise solutions with modern technologies, and bringing value to your customers? Do you have experience with the Intershop ecommerce platform? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our dynamic technology team. As a developer with focus on Intershop you will be working with a highly skilled team developing our 39 sites for XLMOTO, 24MX and Sledstore across Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work together in one of our ecommerce teams focusing on different areas of our ecommerce solution domain
- Collaborate with business application managers, technical leads and project managers to design, develop and document technical solutions that meet the evolving needs of the (high growth) business
- Work in a geographically distributed team of application developers, testers and technology project managers
- Drive technology innovation, pro-actively identify opportunities to leverage technology to enable new business opportunities
- Intershop platform experience
- Java development experience
- Experience with development in Intershop REST API is considered a plus
- Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server is considered a plus
- Experience with development using Spring Boot is considered a plus
- Experience with integrations or Kafka is considered a plus
- Experience with agile delivery methodology and development practices
- Capability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to size up business requirements from inception to development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to details and ability to implement solutions
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Can do attitude, solution orientation and a positive team membership
- eCommerce and retail industry experience is considered a plus, as is any affinity with motorcycles
We welcome applicants with different backgrounds and nationalities, but we do require you to have the relevant work permits
Pierce is the ecommerce company that has grown to become Europe’s biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within Motorcycles and Snowmobiles. We do this throughout Europe through our shops 24MX, XLmoto and SledStore. The company is in an amazing growth spurt, growing by 30% annually. At the beginning of 2009 we were a team of 4, today we are 400 international professionals, committed to giving our customers across 17 European markets a huge range of products and an extraordinary level of service.
Our turnover during 2019 was 120 MEUR, up over 30% from the year before. And 2020 has started well. We continue our growth journey and, as a 'D-Award' finalist, we were recognized as one of the 3 best e-commerce companies in Sweden - something we are very proud of. In 2020 Pierce also received the Sweden's Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by the global audit firm Deloitte in cooperation with Nasdaq. In 2021 Pierce entered the Nasdaq stock market.
It started with a passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motorcycle industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.