OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Job ID: 3014
Job Country: Sweden; Denmark; Finland; Norway; Poland
Job City: Stockholm; Gdańsk; Gdynia
Would you like to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high-quality solutions? We are now looking for IT Analyst for the one of Nordea initiatives.
We are now looking for a IT Analyst for the one of Nordea initiatives. At Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the IT Analysis Consultants team.You’ll join Requirements and Analysis team where we help our business stakeholders in designing innovative and outstanding products and solutions with focus on the customer, added value and ongoing risk mitigation.
What you’ll be doing:
* Delivering high quality IT solutions
* Ensuring alignment with standards and lead the way for solutions by collaborating with Development Teams
* Eliciting requirements (functional and non-functional) by cooperating with different stakeholders
* Independently and continuously reviewing requirements and ensuring the subject is transparent and understood by all engaged entities
* Securing requirements traceability during end-to-end development
* Being responsible for requirements documentation
The role is based in Stockholm, Gdansk or Gdynia. Welcome to a team of people with true passion for building great systems and where we take pride in what we do, prioritize a learning culture and strive to have fun in our daily work.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Have ability to work both independently and as a part of a team environment
* Have great analytical skills and business understanding
* Are proactive, detail-oriented and quality driven
* Great communication skills
* Problem-solving attitude
* Are acquainted with agile way of working and methods
Your experience and background:
* Experience in IT or business analysis
* Formal qualification (IREB, IIBA, IQBBA, PMI/PBA) will be an advantage
* Experience of using Jira and Confluence will be an asset
* BPMN and UML knowledge
* Fluent in English, written as well as spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 14/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.