OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At HMS Industrial Networks, we value the tremendous contributions of our employees, and we recognize that it is our people that make HMS successful. We work hard to maintain our vibrant, innovative, and welcoming culture, and we strive to support our staff as they grow and develop both personally and professionally.
The Digital Development team are looking for a project manager with skillful stakeholder management.
Are you a highly motivated IT Project Manager ready to contribute to HMS success story? HMS is a rapidly growing company, so agility, flexibility and resourcefulness is a must.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an IT Project Manager you will get the overall responsibility for the project you are managing, which can both be minor pre-studies and projects to more complex projects with several project members.
You will work with a variety of competencies from both the IT-organization but also from the different departments within the company. At HMS we are appreciating the power of teams and are always helping each other in the best way possible.
• Be responsible for one or several projects and handle traditional PM-tasks such as resource planning, status reporting, project governance etc.
• Be responsible for risk management, escalations, and time planning
• Identifying dependencies within the different areas in the project
• Follow up on budget management with external vendors
This is a hybrid positions where we see that you can be at our HQ in Halmstad approximately 50% of the time.
You are a natural speaker and communicator and are comfortable of handling people with different level of IT-knowledge. We see that it is important to be structured and find good methodologies to navigate the project landscapes.
We believe you have a strong self-leadership, are not afraid of thinking in new terms and lack prestige.
We will put focus on your personal skills, such as a positive engagement, drive and problem-solving skills, and a good fit for the team.
Your background and competencies
• 5+ years’ experience as a project manager or similar position within IT.
• Proven track record of working in an international environment and various kind of stakeholders.
• Experience of working with external vendors and together with them create the best possible solutions.
• Proven track record of work independently and mitigate obstacle which can occur.
• You are structured and accurate.
• Get it done’ attitude and ownership of tasks from their inception to completion
• Fluent in English, both written and speaking
Beneficial but not a must
• Fluent in Swedish
• Knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O (or other ERP-systems)
At HMS, we believe that connecting matters in everything from making machines talk to engaging with our customers. Our state-of-the-art technology provides a fast and easy way to network millions of industrial devices all over the world. From factory automation to connected buildings, remote solutions, and future technologies, we provide innovative solutions that save you time and money creating a more productive and sustainable world. HMS stands for Hardware Meets Software ™.
HMS is a truly international company, and we like to think that we share a common culture. Heart, Mind and Soul is a summary of how we do things (makes for a pretty good abbreviation too).
Welcome to HMS, this is HMS!
ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT AND THE APPLICATION
If you want to know more about the role, please contact recruiting manager Henrik Stridh, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to know more about the recruitment process, please contact HR Sandra Opperud, email@example.com.
Welcome with your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget