OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering/Economics/Management
- You have working experience from IT Procurement is required
- You have experience in sourcing cloud services and enterprise services (experience with manufacturing IT hardware/software/services is preferable)
- You have experience identifying requirements and clearly documenting specifications
- You have experience in supplier negotiations and developing/executing sourcing strategies
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers 'dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.
As an IT Purchasing Specialist at our international client, you have an exciting opportunity to work across all Technology procurement for all the company’s entities. You enable their stakeholders with strategic and tactical technology choices while being cost-effective. This position is responsible for early and ongoing engagement with internal stakeholders and external suppliers from specifications to sourcing to delivery.
• Be the point of contact for all technology suppliers and be the translator of requirements from requesters to suppliers
• Develop, review, negotiate and complete contracts for all Technology vendors
• Develop complete plan/schedule Technology procurement across all entities
• Provide strategic inputs to Advisory Board for platform/infrastructure/enterprise procurements
• Work closely with the IT, Security, legal and finance departments to ensure favorable contract terms
• Support Site Purchasing Specialists with their Technology sourcing activates
• Create and maintain frame agreements and keep track of renewal schedules
As a person, you are highly organized and has an eye for detail and exceptionally good problem-solving skills. You have a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 410 38 998
Emelie Johansson Ljuhs
0706-69 57 21
070 669 57 21