OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you an experienced IT Security Program Manager? Do you enjoy working with people from all over the world? Are you passionate about driving things through to completion? Then you could be our next...
IT Security Program Manager
As an IT Security Program Manager, you will be part of a fast growing and dynamic team with a global responsibility and reach throughout the SKF Group. SKF is on a digitalization journey and here is a great opportunity to join a dedicated force working towards enabling digital business through proactive development of the Information Security program while ensuring the day-to-day operations are stable.
To continue and improve success, we now need to increase our team with a Security Program Manager to ensure we deliver secure strategic improvements and services. Together with us, you will provide the right leadership and knowledge to the continuous development of making SKF IT Security & Compliance team a frontrunner in the new digital business landscape at SKF.
Your day-to-day work
In this role, you will secure strategic improvements for existing services and new initiatives in the security portfolio. You will act as the Functional System Owner of the Security Services we deliver for SKF, responsible for content, operations and future possibilities. The role also includes financial follow-up and taking a strategic role for security projects and services and monitoring our vendor contracts. Furthermore, you will:
• Interact and drive IT Security in Service Operations in IT and Business.
• Deliver recommendations and solutions based on risk and threat analysis
• Find and evaluate new solutions to strengthen SKF’s security posture
• Financial follow-up and reporting
• Regular interactions with our IT Suppliers and SKF Purchase
We expect you to have
• University degree in IT, Business, Engineering or related field
• Extensive documented experience within IT on a senior level, with at least 3+ years documented experience within IT/Information Security
• Strong knowledge of ISF SoGP, ISO 27000-series, NIST, CIS 20 and other relevant frameworks
• Experience of financial reporting
• Experience with risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global enterprise environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience from similar positions from a large and global company is advantageous
You will enjoy working here if
You enjoy working with multiple business functions on a global scale, using your entrepreneurial and business minded approach in order to deliver great results. You are passionate about information security and love to interact and collaborate with other people. In addition, you have a strategic focus and holistic view which enables you to resolve complex challenges within SKF’s global environment.
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg (SWE). Local contract.
You will report to Tomas Olofsson, Manager of IT Security & Compliance, who is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Danijel Sjögren, Recruitment Expert at SKF Group Recruitment Center, at email@example.com.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 337 21 55
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 337 33 95
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 337 18 42
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than the 31st of August 2021.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget