OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you experienced in IT Security? Do you enjoy working with continuous improvement? Are you passionate about driving things through to completion? Then you could be our next ...
IT Security Specialist
As an IT Security Specialist within the IT Security & Compliance team at SKF IT, you will be part of a fast growing and dynamic team with a global responsibility and reach throughout the SKF Group. SKF is on a digitalization journey and here is a great opportunity to join a dedicated force working towards enabling digital business through proactive development of the Information Security program while ensuring the day-to-day operations are stable.
To continue and improve success, we now need to increase our team with an IT Security Specialist, responsible for driving the continuous improvements of SKF Security rating and vulnerability areas. Together with us, you will provide the right leadership and knowledge to the continuous development of making SKF IT Security & Compliance team a frontrunner in the new digital business landscape at SKF.
Your day-to-day work
In this role, you will find a great combination of assessing and reviewing security in existing and new IT environment within SKF organization. To be successful, you need to interact with multiple IT and business functions on a global scale. Furthermore, you will:
• Identify and assess IT Security risk and drive this in relevant parts of the organization.
• Continuous improvement of SKF Security rating.
• Educate and support the organization while working with SKF IT and Business operation in the improvement activities.
• Drive improvement activities within the vulnerability area
We expect you to have
• University degree in IT, Business, Engineering or related field
• A few years of documented experience within IT, with at least 2+ years of documented experience within IT Security
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27000-series and other relevant standards, and acquired industry certifications such as CISSP, CISSM, CISA or other.
You will enjoy working here if
You enjoy deep diving into complex challenges within a truly global environment while supporting organizational units and colleagues in areas where you excel. You have a pragmatic, structured and result-oriented approach, and you strive for continuous improvement.
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg (SWE). Local contract.
You will report to Tomas Olofsson, Manager of IT Security & Compliance, who is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Danijel Sjögren, Recruitment Expert at SKF Group Recruitment Center, at email@example.com.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 337 21 55
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 337 33 95
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 337 18 42
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than the 31st of August 2021.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget