OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Global Service Desk is Tetra Pak’s single point of contact for IT related issues. We are a global team located in four different locations with a wide variety of nationalities and languages. Our main objective is to provide IT support to all Tetra Pak users through phone calls, service portal, webchat and email.
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst who will Provide IT support for user’s IT environment remotely via phone/webchat and/or using remote assistance tools.
This position is permanent and will be placed in Lund, Sweden.
What you will do
As IT Support Analyst your main role is to provide IT support in our service desk. Besides this your tasks also include:
· Solve tickets according to the Ticket Handling Documents.
· Identify incidents that might be potential problems according to the Problem Management process.
· Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures.
· Collaborate with global and local support teams.
· Train and inform users promoting them to be self-sufficient.
· Update documentation / shared information on the service desk web portal.
· Comply to and promote Tetra Pak recommended processes and standards.
Who you are
We believe you have:
· Extensive hands-on experience with latest Microsoft products including Office 365, OneDrive and Teams.
· Hands-on experience with computer hardware.
· Ability to read, understand and follow technical documentation, routines and processes.
· A minimum of three years of experience in a service support function.
· Experience from working with providing support using phone and remote control in a global multicultural environment.
· Experience in ITIL v3.0 Foundation.
Specific skills required:
· Excellent spoken and good written Swedish and English.
· Keyboard typing speed that exceeds 200 characters per minute.
As a person, you are service minded, flexible and passionate about troubleshooting and solving problems in a structured, investigational and organized way. In this role, you must be able to multitask, work under pressure and manage stressful situations confidently and effectively.
Furthermore, you are a team player with natural talent in working with different stakeholders in a global, multicultural environment with good awareness and appreciation of social and cultural differences. Finally, you are passionate about learning new things and finalizing the tasks at hand to enable good control.
We offer you
· Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
· Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
· Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
· Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 27 September 2020.
To know more about the position contact Kim Blomgren at +46 46 36 4882
Questions about your application contact Erik Nordahl at +46 46 36 1063
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Marie-Charlotte Jeppson at +46 46 36 6122 and Unionen Eva Thorén at +46 46 36 3304