OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 500 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.
Kambi IT Operations consists of more than 30 people working to ensure Kambi’s business can deliver twenty-four seven, year round. We're dedicated to agile operations, think dev-ops and automation is a great way of achieving that and use Kanban to support our efforts along the road.
We are now searching for a passionate and professional individual to join the team and strengthen our Office Infrastructure team in the Stockholm Office.
The Office Infrastructure team is responsible for all internal IT at Kambi which includes the firewalls, networks, vpn’s, servers, systems, services and client computers. We are working in a mixed environment of Windows, OS X and Linux machines. The team currently consists of 8 members split between the Stockholm, Bucharest and London offices.
We design and scale our systems using the latest technologies, including: Windows Server 2012/2016, Storage Spaces and O365.
You will be based in Stockholm as part of our Office infrastructure team. A large part of your daily work will be to support the users and systems in the Stockholm Office and also in other Kambi offices.
As part of the Office Infrastructure team you will also be involved in maintaining and developing our internal systems and services.
We want you to:
• Be curious and passionate about IT infrastructure
• Love to help other people and be a great communicator
• Place a very high regard towards professionalism in the workplace
• Believe that having fun at work should be a top priority
You are experienced in the following:
• Windows 7 and 10 client systems
• PC Hardware
You may also have knowledge about:
• Windows Server 2012R2/2016
• Powershell scripting
• Exchange server
• Skype for Business server
• Basic Network technology and design
• System Center 2012
• O365 and Azure
• Server Hardware
We offer you:
• A place in a fast growing company with lots of space to grow
• An environment where your ideas are listened to and being taken seriously
• To be part of a team that values professionalism and having fun equally high
• Opportunities to travel
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Do not need supervision
• Aren't afraid to speak your mind
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Think business value delivered is what defines great operations
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team please apply with a CV and cover letter.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Daniel Näsman, Operations Manager Office Infrastructure - firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.