OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Power Solutions is a business area within Scania responsible for development and sales of power systems and services for the industrial, power generation and marine segments. Power Solutions’ business is doing very well with an all-time high 2018, and with our second best year ever 2020 we are on track towards 2025 targets!
Digitalisation and rapid technology development is dramatically changing the ways we behave and interact, both in business and our private lives. This evolvement creates opportunities as well as challenges for Scania as a company.
Power Solutions are about to take off and accelerate the digital journey. We aim at becoming truly data driven in our decision making, working in a modern way by using relevant tools to secure increased efficiency. By setting ambitious goals in the area of digitalization and rapidly improve ourselves we aim to support our customers and partners better and more efficient.
To secure a successful journey we are looking for a person responsible for IT Systems and Business Development to challenge, enable and drive digitalisation as well as promote cross-functional cooperation. You will have the possibility to influence the future of how we optimize our sales and services and secure success by adapting to the new digital landscape. You will also:
• Be a vital part of setting the demand for future systems and digital development.
• Be responsible for commercial IT system support within Power Solutions.
• Secure the connection between the global Scania strategy and the digital roadmap for Power Solutions.
• Develop a digital roadmap and set ambition levels.
• Keep the portfolio of digital initiatives vital and relevant.
• Take an active role in the Digital Officer network to drive the overall Scania digital acceleration.
• Enable and support an agile and innovative approach to business development.
• Get hands-on in the experimentation and development of new solutions in close cooperation with the initiative driver and the enabler functions within Scania IT.
We believe that you
• Have knowledge about solution architecture and IT landscapes as well as data management and warehouse platform understanding.
• Enjoy communication and cross-functional work
• Are comfortable structuring and presenting your work to various stakeholders
• Have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative approach.
• Follow the digital trends in society with an understanding of the implications on business and future ways of working.
• Speak and write English fluently.
• Are self-driven, analytic and you like to communicate and work with others.
• Have an academic degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration.
• Documented experience from working in or close to a commercial environment
We offer an interesting and challenging job where there is plenty of room for new ideas. Our corporate culture is characterized by openness, diversity and respect for the individual. Employees are our most important resource, so we invest in training our employees and giving them the opportunity to broaden their skills in order to be able to grow with us.
At Power Solutions you will gain an overall understanding of Scania’s sales and service organisation, commercial work in IT systems and digitalisation.
In this role you will learn and work with for example AX Dynamics, Scania CRM, Sales Portal and future IT systems like SAP.
You will develop a wide network stretching across Power Solutions and Sales & Marketing, and you will get a good understanding on how to analyse, summarise and communicate business needs
In addition to career and development opportunities, we can also offer other benefits, such as a company car, performance bonuses, pension, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje, the Scania JobExpress.
For further information please contact recruiting manager Ragnwald Tengkvist, email@example.com, 070-6551068
Apply via our website: Scania.com/Jobs by June 27th the latest. Job Id 20213563. Your application should include a cover letter and a CV.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2020, we delivered 66,900 trucks, 5,200 buses as well as 11,000 industrial and marine power systems to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 125 billion, of which over 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 50,000 people. Research and development are mainly concentrated in Sweden. Production takes place in Europe and Latin America with regional product centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. For more information visit: www.scania.com.