Do you want to help us unleash the secret to how happy employees create a happy business? We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company on a path to improve the work lives of millions around the world.
We develop workforce management solutions - a software that makes scheduling and time reporting more smooth and flexible for half a million users across the world.
Are you curious and ready to take the first steps on an awesome journey and make magic happen with us? As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where you are allowed to be yourself and thrive.
About the role
As a part of the IT team, you will contribute to our world-class workforce and make sure that they have the tools they need to be the best they can be. We supply the help and applications to a great group of colleagues and we do it very well using the best tools at an IT team’s disposal. No day is the same and no task is impossible.
You will be able to gain hands-on experience on how an IT help desk functions and will have an exciting opportunity to learn and understand the infrastructure side of service delivery focusing on network and collaborative tools optimisation while assisting the team in specific infrastructure projects and initiatives.
What you’ll be learning
Setting up of hardware and software for employees in connection with onboarding and replacement of hardware:
- Taking care of all parts of the hardware cycle regarding Quinyx-owned hardware for employees.
- Setting up computers so that employees are ready for work.
- Training and introduction regarding hardware and standard software in connection with onboarding.
Learning about local and global IT infrastructure:
- Understand the infrastructure cycle within a company. Order, maintain, optimise and replace hardware and underlying infrastructure regarding our common and department-specific needs.
- Carry out optimisation and health checks regarding Quinyx's foreign offices.
- Maintain SLA levels regarding the local and global IT infrastructure.
- Provide user and technical support regarding IT infrastructure.
- How to maintain a hardware life cycle plan regarding hardware.
Learning the basics of system ownership about how to:
- Manage Quinyx user licenses.
- Document processes surrounding its use.
- To specify requirements in regards to system usage.
- Ensure account and data security.
- First-line support for certain systems.
- Stay updated on the system's capabilities and limitations and be ready to train users internally.
General IT support:
- Be a contact person for the organisation regarding support matters related to standard systems and hardware for employees.
- Be a contact person for the organisation regarding support matters related to premises IT infrastructure.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A final year student or recent graduate in a related field
- Eager to learn and work within the IT department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and continuously growing modern tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Our global team, of 30 nationalities, have fun together whether it is during a typical Swedish Fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or spending time together during the annual company Goal trip, team kickoffs, or after-work socials. We have built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to share knowledge and support one another!
Want to join the family?
At Quinyx, we provide equal employment opportunities and we strive to have an inclusive and diverse value-driven culture. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability or Veteran status.
Happy Workforce, Happy Business!