OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Starting date: As soon as possible
The affiliate team of our Client is growing while focusing on ROI with existing accounts as well as expansion. In 2019 this team has introduced new standards for working with affiliates and managed to increase the overall ROI substantially. The goal for 2020 is to further improve on ROI while focusing on the future.
The online acquisition team consists of specialists within SEM, Programmatic Advertising, Social Media, and APP Marketing. To help realise our growth ambition, specifically in the Japanese market, our Client is looking for a native/fluent Japanese Affiliate Manager / Online acquisition Manager. This role will be a combination of Affiliate Marketing and Online Acquisition.
- Identifying Affiliate Marketing opportunities for the Client's brand in the Japan market
- Setting-up partnerships with all main Affiliates for the Japan market
- Building and developing relationships with assigned affiliates.
- Setting up / requesting reward plans with AdOps and make sure tracking etc. works correctly
- Work closely with all accounts to ensure they have everything they need to push the team to the max.
- Responsible for performance of assigned affiliates.
- Monitor affiliate performance daily to make sure development is steady and positive.
- Alignment with internal stakeholders such as Country / Marketing / Brand Managers, BI, Compliance, etc.
- In cooperation with relevant specialists within the online acquisition department optimize and monitor performance from digital channels daily.
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a regular (weekly/monthly) base.
- Work closely together with the Japan Country Manager
- Fluent Japanese
- Good level of English, both speaking and writing
- Experience in online (acquisition) marketing
- Knowledge of / experience in Affiliate marketing
- Knowledge of / experience in Online Gaming industry
- Based in Malta (preferably) or London (optional)
- Being self-driven & Data-driven
- Take ownership of responsibilities
- Additional Information
- Office hours
- Some travel will be required
- Attendance of Exhibitions
Competitive salary based on experience and company benefits including; gym allowance, health insurance, regular corporate events and a modern office environment.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Viktor Wi Strömberg