About Cyber Instincts AB
Cyber Instincts AB is a dynamic, resourceful and innovative IT and business consulting firm. We are an exclusive consulting firm with strong customer focus and a vibrant employee-centric culture. Customer success is an important goal for us and we find that our biggest strength in achieving that goal is in our employees. Hence, we genuinely strive to ensure all-round satisfaction for all our employees and valued clients. We care and do everything to make a positive difference for them.
We are now looking to expand our workforce and are currently looking for IT consultants looking to take on new challenges. If this sounds interesting, check out the job description below.
Job Description - Java Developer
You will work on client projects as a Software Developer responsible for development of applications and services. Some of your responsibilities shall include:
- Develop code for software applications according customer requirements.
- Peer review other developer’s code.
- Perform unit testing of code to identify structural defects in code.
- Fix defects, bugs, and software issues.
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demos, and retrospectives. Who are you
- You have 3 or more years of experience working as a developer
- You have skills/experience in any Java development frameworks/platforms (Spring Boot, Java EE, J2EE etc).
- Experience of continuous integration/deployment tools and frameworks - Git, Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience of Agile way of working and DevOps culture.
- You are passionate about software development and always ensure that you write clean and high-quality code that follows industry standard and best practices.
- You have a diploma certificate or a university degree preferably in a business or technical subject area (IT/Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business/Management, or related). Other non-IT/non-Engineering academic disciplines (Law, Finance, etc) shall be considered if relevant skills/experience can be demonstrated.
Meritorious/Very nice to have
- Good knowledge/experience of popular cloud services and technologies.
- Knowledge of microservices-based solution architecture and technologies.
Bring all of the above, and we’ll offer you the following and more:
An opportunity to work on exciting IT assignments with renowned organisations, which will help to enhance and solidify your career profile and boost your professional portfolio. We’ll offer you a competitive compensation package in line with market rates and the stipulated Union requirements. We offer a competitive employer pension insurance contribution, health insurance, accident insurance, and life insurance coverage. You shall be entitled to 5 weeks annual vacation in line with Union requirements and Swedish laws. We'll offer weekend getaway conferences for team building, fun AfterWork events, games and sports activities. We believe in investing in people and encouraging personal and career development, so you shall have the opportunity to attend relevant industry conferences, training, and take certifications in line with your career goals. We’ll provide you with an enabling environment for you to grow your career. You will have lovely colleagues to work with and the opportunity to create lasting professional relationships or friendships that may continue even after your professional working life.
How to Apply
Send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, explain why you are applying for this role and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
Please kindly note that by applying you are agreeing for us to share, store, and use your data and CV for recruitment purposes. If at any time you wish to remove your data please email us on the above mentioned email.
Application period and Interviews
The application period is open until 15th February 2023. Interviews and selection will continuously occur during this period, so submitting your application on time is recommended.