OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Viaplay is part of Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group), the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences - from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.
We are looking to strengthen our team with a Junior Business Controller who will join Viaplay and NENT Group, here at our office in Stockholm.
In this role, your main mission is to support our SVOD Commercial, Wholesale Commercial and Marketing function where your main focus will be with Viaplay.
As Junior Business Controller, responsibilities include:
- perform financial analyses of all aspects of the Viaplay business to enable informed business decisions
- to be highly involved in producing and reporting of weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs including volumes, revenues, profitability and SAC
- support to produce business cases for content acquisitions, partnerships, packaging, pricing strategies and product developments to support the business with valid insight in how to move forward
- participate in the budgeting and forecasting processes; modelling, forecasting and analysis of volumes and revenues
- also support if needed in closing and audit processes, preparations of financial reports and perform other miscellaneous financial tasks
The journey ahead
At NENT Group, you will be part of an experienced financial team consisting of team of five employees and report to the Head of Finance Viaplay. You will also be working on a daily basis with other parts of the organisation. Moving forward, Viaplay is growing and we take on more markets which leads to new and exciting opportunities.
This is a broad position where you will have the opportunity to both drive your own projects as well as supporting and learn from you knowledgeable colleagues. If you like movies, series and sports - this is definitely for you.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an analytical person who have the ability to see relations between business activities and financials. To excel really well in this position, we believe you have a high working capacity with ability to deliver accurately and timely. Your drive and ability to take initiatives will be highly valued along with your solid finance competence..
To be a successful candidate you:
- hold a relevant bachelor's degree within finance, engineering or similar
- have a solution oriented, curious, prestige-less and dedicated mindset
- value responsibility, fast pace teamwork and straightforward communication skills
- have the motivation to constantly improve and achieve targets
- hold strong Excel skills
- have strong English skills, both spoken and written
It is a merit to have:
- previous experience of financial controlling, business controlling, or auditing
- interest in movies, series and sport
What we offer you
We are a company that prioritises people over everything else - from every single employee to every single one of our millions of customers. What unites us all at NENT Group is our passion to create meaningful moments and evoke emotions with our content.
The essence of our values is defined by the beat we all have pulsing inside us. Defined by our people. Defined by the boundless passion we all share at NENT Group. Defined by how we inspire everyone around us, letting them feel that powerful, energising beat.
Bravery, Equality, Appreciation and Trust are our NENT values - and together, they form a powerful BEAT.
As screening and selection is made continuously, we invite you to apply as soon as possible. We do not accept applications through email. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our recruiter Jessica Kvint at Jessica.Kvint@nentgroup.com.
http://www.nentgroup.com/) is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be - so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds - from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’)