Did you spend your last weekend at a Gamejam? Or hacking away on your own pet projects? Then you will fit right in! We are making three exciting AAA games and we are looking for someone to work on our second project, - a brand new game with a proprietary universe, created in-house. You will be an essential part of the new gameplay team - a team with great ambitions and passion for the craft. So, what more can you expect of the studio?
You're given a lot of trust, a lot of room to impact the project, and the studio. It's in everyone's interest that we all succeed, so helping each other comes naturally. Plus, everyone is super friendly!"
- Chris Pons, Programmer.
As a gameplay programmer you will work with everything from combat and movement, to systems managing the game world. You will also make sure that all features implemented work well in an online environment.
- Comfortable working independently in C++
- Enjoys working with game designers to shape features and systems
- A true collaborative spirit - making sure communication works efficiently between disciplines
That little extra:
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4
- Worked with network programming
- Game industry experience
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - we have more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here (https://career.sharkmob.com/pages/benefits)!
Artiklar i detta ämnet
- Datorarbetares muslekbesvär