OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a Junior Product Developer for Our Legacy and Our Legacy Workshop menswear and womenswear Ready to wear, to work within the production team and closely with design team to develop collections and run productions.
In this role you will be running the product development and production process for categories: jersey, knitwear, shirting, casual headwear. You will be following your products from tech packs through to samples being delivered to final product on shop floor. The role means working proactively in all steps of the process, knowing each garment and to develop well-made, high quality products for the collections in close collaboration with the design team.
You will work with clear deadlines, keep a close and well working relation to suppliers and plan/set up a well working production with as many problems as possible eliminated in an early stage. The junior product developer works with timely and efficient planning and coordination of production, order placement and deliveries.
The work environment at Our Legacy is creative and energetic. You will be based at our headquarters in Stockholm and will have commitments that require travelling.
This position works closely to factories, other internal departments and reports to Head of Studio.
Tasks (include but not limited to)
· Support the design team in the development process, sending out and following up on developments. Launching of prototypes and sales samples
· Set up and manage development and production critical paths together with Production Manager and Head of Studio
· Working with sample checks, commenting and approvals, assure the highest quality of your product categories by doing proactive work in fittings.
· Raise, send and follow up production orders to suppliers ensuring a timely delivery for production start and delivery, communicate this with suppliers
· Responsible for the product data input and continuous updates in the system
· Bachelors degree in fashion or management
· Experience in a similar position is a plus
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team and able to assist others when necessary
· Creative problem solver with an analytical and methodical approach to tasks.
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes and cycles covering specified product fields.
· Good product knowledge and attention to detail.
· Great organizational and planning skills, balancing multiple, and often changing, priorities in a fast-moving environment.
· Excellent Excel knowledge
· Good Adobe Illustrator and In-design skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively internally & externally.
· Fluent English. All other languages are a plus.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible.