OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you passionate about providing efficient IT Solutions that prevent Financial Crime? We are now looking for Software Engineers to a new team AML Solutions within Anti-Financial Crime
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of the prioritized area of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), we are now further strengthening the AML Detection capabilities by forming a new team
- Be a key player in the team with big possibililty to influence in creating new ways of working
- AML Solutions team will provide the organization with effective and well-functioning IT applications in the area of Realtime-payment screening and transaction monitoring within Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorism Financing
- You will have an essential role, taking our money laundering detection solutions to the next level
- Support Group Security and Investigations to be efficient in their work to detect and prevent suspicious money-laundering and terrorist financing cases
- You will be part of a cross functional team, working in close collaboration with other teams in Swedbank
What you need in this role:
- You are a newly or recently graduate problem solver with the stamina it takes to solve complex tasks
- Furthermore, you have knowledge of one or many programming language(s)
- Solid knowledge in LINUX and databases (SQL)
- Experience with enterprise integrations such as Web Services and MQ is a plus
- Relevant University degree (MSc or Bachelor)
- Experience from working in an agile team is a plus
- Team player
- Learn new things, open-minded
Join our team and ...
be a part a fast-paced team with high focus on delivery and quality through the usage of advanced technology. As a team, we consider us to work in one of the most dynamic areas with an interesting combination of Analytics, IT-development and Business Knowledge. The team is characterized by its good cooperation both within the team and towards other units. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and we are always open to new ideas and thoughts helping us improving as a team." Gustav Hedén, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 14.03.2021.
Location: Stockholm, Sundbyberg
Recruiting manager: Gustav Hedén, +46 70 337 43 55
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 (0)8 58 59 52 51
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media
and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.