OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Electrolux we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones. Therefore, creating an outstanding brand and product ownership experience for consumers is a key Electrolux objective. We are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience across our business areas and through all channels. Direct to Consumer (D2C) E-Commerce is absolutely one most important among the evolving routes.
This is where YOU come into picture!
We are now looking for a tech-savvy Junior Online Sales Manager to our central e-commerce team in Europe. This team’s core focus is to develop and leverage new routes to market and delivering profitable growth for Electrolux. As a Junior Online Sales Manager, your mission will be to commercially manage the web shops for a selection of markets in Business Area Europe with the main objective to grow online sales for all our product categories.
And this is a full-time position based in our global headquarters in Stockholm/Stadshagen. We are 65+ nationalities under one roof, and we are happy with the culture and environment here.
Your everyday challenge
You will as our Junior Online Sales Manager report to the Senior Online Sales Manager and make sure we drive profitable growth in a selection of web shops and markets within Business Area Europe.
• Monitor local competitive landscape, do analyses and adjust to local market conditions.
• Collaborate with local D2C e-commerce representatives and teams.
• Understanding market differences and adjust selling approaches accordingly in close collaboration with local markets
• Create and execute promotions and activity plans for each six month and market, that are aligned with other Electrolux channel activities and communication.
• Understand the mechanisms around SEO, SEM, email, display ads and social media to drive site traffic and generate demand.
• Suggest and execute campaigns, newsletters, promotions, etc. in local language that are aligned with brand guidelines and activity plans incl. business cases that support activities.
• Responsible for monitoring web shop traffic and behavioral analysis used to optimize site performance and maximize conversion rates.
• Suggest UX, CX and feature improvements on our D2C online channels and platforms.
• Providing reports on weekly and monthly basis incl. analyses on performance e.g. follow up on KPI’s like conversion rates, traffic per channel, results from campaigns etc. and provide analyses that explain current KPI trends and suggested corrective actions.
• Collaborating with central and local sales, marketing, supply chain and product line to maximize the impact for your markets of responsibility in the direct channel.
• Actively work to enforce the D2C e-commerce strategy.
Who you are
Consumer and business oriented with strong commercial skills. The most important thing is that you have is a commercial mind and have a great ambition and drive to move our business forward in a successful way. You always have the consumer in mind and work to ensure we always have a commercial approach that is adding value to the consumer experience.
Agile and structured. You can quickly understand and assess a situation, organize information in meaningful ways, effectively frame the issue and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Team-player. You can easily inspire others and are good at collaborating with your team. In this position it is important to share best practices in a successful way with others within the organization. You can successfully drive initiatives and can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams including product line, marketing, business leaders as well as IT and developers. You are comfortable with working in a large matrix organization with many markets, cultures and stakeholders.
Tech-savvy. You are technically interested and probably constantly on top of the latest trends and topics within the online and e-commerce business.
Passionate. You are passionate about driving profitable growth and can find creative routes to create value to our consumers in the e-commerce channel.
Energetic. Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You will also have the endurance essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• A bachelor or master’s degree in relevant field
• +2 years working commercially with D2C e-commerce
• Fluent in English. Any additional European language is a plus
• Good understanding of a typical e-commerce and online environment
• Understanding SEO/SEM and other mechanisms that drive traffic
• Excellent Google Analytics skills
• Experience from working with SAP Hybris Commerce / Commerce Cloud or other enterprise e-commerce platforms is a plus
• Design skills is a plus
• Copy skills is a plus