OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing Life Science Company committed to improve the treatment of diseases and global health through enabling protein biomarker discovery and development. Owning the leading and most exciting technologies in the market and a product portfolio for protein biomarker discovery and development we serve and support our customers through innovation, quality, rigor, and transparency with the mission to drive precision medicine.
Our Proximity Extension Assay (PEA) technology can measure close to 1500 biomarkers at the same time, in only 3 µL of sample. The analysis enables a deeper understanding of disease processes, improved disease detection and contribute to increased biological knowledge.
In seven years, we have analyzed close to two million samples and generated more than 170 million data points for hundreds of customers from both research institutes and pharmaceutical companies
Olink is a fast-growing Swedish company with a strong global presence having offices and service labs in Uppsala and Boston, as well as established sales teams across Europe, the USA, China, Singapore and Japan.
Junior technical support specialist
We are looking for a junior technical support specialist to join Olink’s TAPS team (Technology, Application & Product Specialists). An exciting role that will offer you the opportunity to continuously feed your curiosity and expand on your knowledge in proteomics and biomarker research. The main responsibility of this position is to assist the TAPS team in the day-to-day work, this includes being responsible for the communal email inbox, sorting customer emails for the correct person to answer, picking up and answering some of those emails as well as following up with customers. Other responsibilities include taking part of updating our online FAQ’s and TAPS-related documents in e.g. our document management system (RMT+) and in Microsoft Teams. These responsibilities require a detail-oriented person with proven customer experience. Other important personal qualities include 1) good organizational and time management skills; 2) strong ability to work both independently and in a team; 3) flexibility in changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
If you are an energetic, driven and passionate person who wants to accelerate proteomics together with us and the scientific community and contribute to a new era in biomarker research, this position is perfect for you.
• Take part in development of technical support material for sales and customers.
• Provide support to customers in collaboration with Olink’s Field Application Specialists (FAS) and sales team.
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face.
• Ensure that all queries are addressed on time.
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction after contact with the TAPS and FAS teams.
• Keep accurate records of discussions and/or correspondence with customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology/Proteomics/Bioinformatics -related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong pedagogical, presentation and communication skills.
• Proven experience of working with customers.
• Customer and service-minded focus on all aspects of the work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish. Additional language is preferred.
• Experience in laboratory work is meriting.
Welcome with your application. Both CV and cover letter are required.