OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for Sales/ Business Development Associates to join our team. This role will be the interface and owner for the assigned accounts, responsible to develop business across KPIT´s portfolio of automotive software services and platforms.
· Plan & execute sales strategy in coordination with the local team.
· Achieve agreed sales and profitability targets.
· Support and develop existing customers.
· Build customer confidence, understand, and map customer organization.
· Participate in project quotations with a focus on profitability.
· Align and collaborate with various Practice teams to help represent one KPIT vision to our customers.
· Identification and assessment of opportunity, building & maintaining healthy pipeline, pursue and be part of the complete lifecycle until winning the projects.
· Identifying and proposing offers to align with customer technology roadmap and requirements.
· Market analysis, forecasting, risk assessment and reporting.
· Monitoring the competition and maintaining contacts with all relevant internal customer departments / teams
· Degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering, or comparable competence.
· 3 to 6 years’ experience in Sales for software service projects and solutions to Automotive OEM’s and or Tier 1’s.
· Knowledge and experience in selling Automotive Software solutions like Autonomous Drive & ADAS, Connected Vehicles, Electric & Conventional Powertrain, Vehicle Diagnostics, AUTOSAR, Mechatronics etc.
· Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem in Germany.
· Willingness to travel to customer locations within Germany.
· Target driven and results oriented with a goal to deliver against clear objectives and targets.
· Accountable, Rigorous & Independent.
· Exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
· Fluent in Swedish and English (written & spoken).
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.