OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the position
As a Lab assistent you will help with the testing and technical general work and hands-on work for the space setup as required. You will also help with the several reporting, preparation and administration tasks for the Detector Design and Service Section and preparation of experimental campaigns and analysis of results.
The role will involve the following activities:
- Prepare different kind of reports, approvals, letters and other documents regarding activities of the ESS DG, budgeting for ongoing projects
- Contact and communicate with selected suppliers, partners, etc.
- Involvement and engagement with the DG activities and collaboration where necessary, for the development of the ESS DG.
The position is 100% schedule and the location is in Lund. You will be joining our team for a period of 6 months with possibility of extension. The position as a Lab assistent is a consultant assignment and will be filled immediately. We are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period.
You are a young professional who finished studies preferably in physics (masters). No hands-on experience is required. We believe that to enjoy and perform in this position, you consider these following competences as a significant part of your character:
- Willing to learn new skills
- Organizational skills
- Patience and be comfortable with repetitive tasks that require attention to detail
- Bachelor in technical field (physics) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to communicate well with individuals in technical field
- Good written and oral skills in English
- Driving license
The European Spallation Source (ESS) is a European Research Infrastructure Consortium (ERIC), a multi-disciplinary research facility based on the world´s most powerful neutron source. Their vision is to build and operate the world´s most powerful neutron source, enabling scientific breakthroughs in research related to materials, energy, health and the environment, and addressing some of the most important societal challenges of our time.
If you have questions about this assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Liridona Brahimi at e- mail: [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
Lab assistent, Lab, Physics, Testing, Document, Lund, Adecco, ESS