OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
For the Bitumen Technology Laboratory in Nynäshamn, Sweden, we are currently recruiting a laboratory engineer.
The laboratory is accredited and supports both internal and external customers. The laboratory standard methods follow the demands of ISO 17025 and ISO 9001.
We are looking for a curious person interested in evaluating the performance of primarily asphalt and binders. You are technically driven and methodical with a strong customer focus. The position is placed in Nynäshamn.
As the position holder, your key responsibilities will be to be part of the laboratory team to perform routine analysis for binder according to international standard methods, for approval of different type of bitumen according to internal and external specifications.
- Set up and perform laboratory work, interpret and report results
- Develop routines and methods in the laboratory and operate and maintain instruments
- Maintain and develop expertise primarily within the area of asphalt and binder testing
- Increase the knowledge concerning the behaviour and performance of our products in their applications through testing.
- Participate actively in the team to perform necessary daily work in the laboratory.
- We are looking for a structured person with high flexibility
- Focusing on quality work according to ISO 17025
The successful candidate:
· Has a bachelor’s degree in chemistry
· Has experience from practical laboratory work and laboratory management systems.
· Excellent skills in Swedish and English along with well-developed IT skills are required.
· Is self-reliant, flexible and has the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
· Has a strong interest in laboratory work, a logical and analytical nature, and a structured way of working.
· Is results oriented and sets self-challenging goals with the concern for doing a good job.
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Sima Roostamalipour, QC laboratory Manager, Bitumen Technology Nordic at +46-70 1468995, email@example.com.
You are welcome to send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 5th, 2021.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!