OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
We are looking for a dedicated System Engineer for Interior Surface Materials.
As a System Engineer you are responsible for the development of new surface materials under the leadership of the System Manager and within the module team, Interior Trim.
• Develop surface materials for the car interior that meet technical requirements and design intent.
• Write material specifications.
• To convey Appearance and Design assessments of Surface materials during the development phase.
• Develop material and appearance masters for Interior needs.
• Drive supplier towards the goal set by design, marketing and engineering requirements.
• Evaluate and review supplier documentation such as material and test specifications, test plans and test
• Work closely with the Design department.
• Support the engineering departments with surface material knowledge.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in textile eng. automotive eng. mechanical eng. or materials eng.
• Relevant experience from development of materials or systems within the automotive area.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes for textiles, leathers and plastics.
• Ability to drive work towards suppliers.
• Knowledge about trends and applicability of new technologies.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes for the specific system area.
• Specific knowledge in textiles, foils, leather and other surface materials.
• You have good color vision and an interest in Design.
• You are flexible and structured, can work independently as well as in teams.
• You have a strong drive and commitment. Self-going and self-learning.
• You have a genuine interest in automotive.
• You are willing to help others and ask for help when needed.
• You have an openness and awareness of Asian, European and foreign cultures.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.