OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Stronger together - Join our team
As one of the top companies for payment solutions in the Nordic region, we offer a stimulating and creative work environment. We’re always open to new ideas and ways of doing things, while also striving to make things simpler and easier for our customers.
Are you motivated by building a structured way of working with Privacy and contributing to the development of new ways of working? Take the chance and apply for our role as Legal Counsel Privacy!
At PayEx, you can develop and expand your competence while working alongside engaging leaders and colleagues. If you’re looking to be challenged in your role and be part of a strong professional community, then this may be the workplace for you.
We are now looking for a Legal Counsel Privacy for Group Privacy in central Stockholm or Visby. You will be part of small but specialized team and report directly to our Head of Privacy in Visby. Group Privacy is part of Group Legal and you will be working with PayEx data protection issues and, when needed, support in other legal areas, all in close collaboration with Group Legal.
We are looking for someone that: Enjoys working within data privacy and wants to develop and grow as part of the PayEx Privacy team. The role of Legal Counsel Privacy is both strategic and operational, where you are, among other things, supporting PayEx operational GDPR-related work such as register of processing, DPIA, LIA, incident and breach management, assisting in the preparation and not least the implementation of group-wide guidelines, policies and instructions, in close cooperation with the Data Privacy Coordinator and the Head of Privacy. In addition, you will support Group Legal, as needed, in other legal areas such as corporate law, commercial law and contract drafting/negotiation.
The role of the Legal Counsel Privacy is to:
- Continuously monitor the Data Privacy Landscape relevant for PayEx
- Create and establish policies and procedures for PayEx based on legal requirements
- Ensure Data Privacy related contracts are in line with PayEx standards
- Collaborate and consult with the legal department to ensure key legal/ compliance issues are identified and mitigated
- Lead and coordinate PayEx operational GDPR-related work
More specifically the Legal Counsel Privacy should:
- Support Group Legal and negotiate client and supplier facing privacy-related documents such as data processing agreements, data transfer agreements and data protection clauses.
- Provide ongoing GDPR support to the business
- Establish, update, distribute and implement internal control documents
- Monitor the development and practice in the regulatory area and assist in the implementation of new rules
- Be responsible for updating and maintaining the company's register of processing of personal data, map documents and processes, handle requests for register extracts regarding personal data and lead the incident and breach management support.
- Create Data Privacy information material for relevant stakeholders
- Support Data Processing related initiatives
- Guide Purchase and Sales teams within contract reviews and negotiations
- Support the Data Protection Officer during Data Privacy related analyses
- Define Data Subject, Incident and Breach documentation and standards reflecting global and local requirements
- Review and evaluate received Data Subject Request, Incident and Breach documentation and ensure Data Subject Requests, Incidents and Breach documentation is prepared
The preferred skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of Data Privacy experience
- Master’s degree in law / Jur.kand.
- Working knowledge of Information Security principles and practices
- Project management skills
- Computer Technology-related legislation experience
- Familiarity with the financial services industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills and strategic understanding of business clients' needs
- Ensuring compliance with privacy and data-related laws and industry best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effective planning, implementation, and change support
- Ability to manage time, priorities, and collaborate with remote teams
- Fluent in English and Swedish (knowledge of other Nordic languages is a plus)
- Positive attitude towards learning and development
To succeed in the role, you have the ability to plan and work independently and appreciate working in an environment where change is a part of everyday life. It is easy for you to familiarize yourself with details but at the same time focus on the big picture. You have a genuine interest and curiosity to understand the challenges and a mind to find the solutions that are a good fit both for PayEx and the customer.
What can we offer you?
Working alongside driven and inspiring colleagues, you get to be a part of Group Legal Privacy function and get the opportunity to drive, develop and support the PayEx privacy work. We offer all our employees an attractive benefits package and you have great opportunities to develop and influence your working day. Our work environment is flexible with flexible hours and a great possibility to work remotely. We like to have fun together and offer different social activities during the year. We have many health benefits, for example, health insurance and different wellness activities. We are a subsidiary to Swedbank which gives us bank benefits like discounts and beneficial insurances. We provide our employees the possibility to grow with us internally with on-the-job training, hands on experiences and opportunities for self development. We offer a lovely working environment in our centrally located office at Kungsgatan 36 in Stockholm or at S:t Hansplan 1 in Visby.
Want to be our new Legal Counsel Privacy? Send us your application today! The position is full-time and begins on as soon as possible or according to an agreement. Location: Stockholm or Visby
The last day to apply is 2023-09-20. Applications are confidential. Candidate selection and interviews are ongoing and the position may be filled prior to the last day to apply. For questions about this position, please contact Andreas Mulde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 76 101 73 32
PayEx does not discriminate based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion,...