OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make a tangible impact? As Logistics Project Lead & Control at Samsung, you will have an integral part in ensuring Samsung stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives. Does this sound interesting? Submit your application today, as the selection process is ongoing!
At Samsung, the Customer Fulfillment team is responsible for all outsourced logistics operations, including customs clearance, cost control, managing sales of returns as well as monitoring overall performance and drive process and cost improvements. You’ll be working in a team of enthusiastic and competent colleagues as well as with Sales departments, logistic service providers and the finance and cost control departments.
What will this role achieve?
- Samsung put the customer in focus and our job is about fulfilling the customer promise, creating a quality end to end supply chain. Samsungs Customer Fulfillment Controller should be – an ambitious, team focused and supply chain and logistics driven controller! As part of fast paced business the day to day is varied - you seamlessly shift from complex analyses, to follow through your findings with concrete actions taking ownership to drive change and improvement cross functions
- Leading key strategic projects, planning & tracking our costs and key KPIs, as well as challenging & supporting our stakeholder teams with our high quality, data-driven analytical insights in the core decision processes and improvement work
- Working autonomously with our data to create new metrics and reports and maintain existing ones in close cooperation with our Business Integration team & other operational SCM teams such as outsourced logistics, etc
- Be a go-to person for other Controlling Teams, for our Business Intelligence, Central Finance, Operational Logistics teams and Senior Management, providing transparency and decision support
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
We need someone who is a do:er and not afraid of decision-making and taking on resposibility. We think the person we’re looking for has an ability to multi-task, manage, organize and proritize tasks effectively. We’d love someone who’s analytic as well as communicative and can interact within the company across the different functions.
- A background in End to End Supply Chain and Logistics, 5-10 years experience preferably from international organizations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in SAP
- Understanding of database structure and data modelling
- English working proficiency is a requirement
It´s an additional qualification if you have:
- Business Controlling experience
- Auditing experience
- Project management experience
- Swedish working proficiency
The assignment starts as soon as possible and is a 6-month consulting assignment, and if all parties are satisfied with the collaboration, there are good chances of extension.
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our client’s wish that all questions regarding the position is directed to Academic Work.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell