OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
China Railway Tunnel Group (abbreviated as “CRTG”), founded in 1978, is the largest engineering enterprise specialized in tunneling and underground works of China, and the backbone member of China Railway Group Limited which is listed in the World Fortune 500. The Group, integrating survey & design, construction, scientific R&D and equipment manufacturer, has always been actively engaged in scientific research, technology breakthrough and new technology promotion and application.
Actively implement the international market strategy, CRTG built the Uzbekistan Anzhen Railway Kumchik Tunnel, Singapore Metro Rectangular Shield Tunnel, Israel Metro and other projects, "Central Asia's first long tunnel" Uzbekistan Anzhen Railway Kamchik Tunnel, create China's speed and China's quality are the benchmark projects for Chinese companies to "go global." The construction of the Tel Aviv Red Line Metro project in Israel is also the first time that Chinese companies have entered the international mid- to high-end construction market.
About the role:
Machine engineer is responsible for maintenance of machines and support site utilization. The machine engineer support and make decisions together with the Production manager about project service strategies.
Role and Responsibilities:
Examples of core areas but not limited to the role.
· Cooperate with Production manager, support M&E manager in machine-related matters.
· Prepare the machine list.
· Attend in machine suppliers contract negotiations together with Procurement manager with a focus on the service agreement.
· Build up the regulations and process of machine maintenance and reparation.
· Planning of deployment of machines and utilization between projects.
· Keep the machine in good condition together with the mechanical workers.
· Plan and manage spare parts and inventory on site.
· Managing/guiding Subcontractor mechanical personnel at site.
· Work closely with HSE manager and Production manager for the best result over time in mechanical issues.
· Prepare the monthly condition report of major machines.
· Instruct, educate, and cooperate with Mechanics, S-Bau; to deal with daily all activities as repair and maintenance.
· Taking responsibilities in document administration and contract issues related to plant and machinery.
· Be point of contact from CRTG towards machine suppliers when enter contracts.
· Assessing invoices from machinery related subcontractors and suppliers, before releasing payment together with M&E manager.
Comply with the CRTGs values, policy, and code of conduct.
· Contribute to a safe and healthy work environment.
Ad hoc - Other task / project can be considered.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· University degree or relevant education.
· Strong insights of the tunneling business as well as in-depth knowledge of design of tunnel related equipment.
· Minimum 10 years working experience in business, civil engineering, or related area.
· Driving license.
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Self-going, problem-solving and innovative capabilities.
· Practical skills