OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to be part of our Maintenance Reliability Group at Nynas' refinery in Nynäshamn?
As a Reliability engineer you will work with our equipment and investigate problems at the refinery in Nynäshamn south of Stockholm.
Maintenance department is divided into seven groups - Maintenance Reliability, Maintenance Project, Maintenance Coordination, Inspection, Warehouse, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation. As a Maintenance Reliability Engineer you will be reporting to the Maintenance Reliability Manager.
Maintenance Reliability Group is responsible to achieve operational excellence for maintenance reliability in the short and long term, with a focus on continuous improvement and to enhance the reliability of the plant. Responsible for Criticality classification, Create Asset Tactics, evaluate present preventive maintenance asset tactics, Top bad actor management, support maintenance technicians and major maintenance revisions.
About the job
· The job is a permanent position as an expert, where the emphasis is on optimizing the performance of equipment’s as regards the availability and reliability. You analyze the reliability and propose measures.
· Ensure that we have asset tactics on all critical equipment’s. Drive continuous improvements on bad actors.
· Support technicians in technical aspects. Train organization in Maintenance Reliability.
· Leading and facilitating the work with continuous improvements for example Bad Actor management.
· To be successful in this role we believe that you have several years of similar experience in petrochemical industry or similar process industry. You have a broad knowledge within similar facilities, process knowledge, pumps, valves, rotating equipment, instrumentation / control systems, tanks, heat exchangers, etc. We value long experience highly.
You have a Master of Science in mechanical/chemical or equal academic education. You have experience of working with Reliability maintenance. You have good IT skills and experience of maintenance system JDE, API or similar. As a person you are self-motivated, proactive and driven. You are also a structured and result oriented person who communicates in Swedish and English. We want you to have the ambition to learn and communicate fluently both in English and Swedish. Merit, if you are a Certified Reliability Expert.
To do well in this position you need to be self-reliant, accurate, have the ability to work independently as well as in teams, sometimes under time constraints. You are structured and service minded.
In turn, we can offer an interesting position where you will work with dedicated colleagues and challenging tasks. You will get the chance to grow within an established company.
Nynas is covered by the Security Protection Act and the position may be classified in security class. In Nynas we apply random alcohol and drug tests.
To apply to this position, please send your resume and personal letter to apply.MF@nynas.com. We need your application latest 24 th of August.