OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Work with an industry leader!
At Nouryon IM Services, within Nouryon, we act as a compact, skilled and engaged IM team which uses state of the art tooling. We focus on the optimal productivity and service experience for our users and as Global Manager Infrastructure Services you have an important part to play in enabling our continued growth.
As Manager Global Infrastructure Services you will drive the improvement and operations of the Nouryon IT networks and backbone workplace services. You are responsible for architecture, project and operations working with regional and global IM and business to define the project portfolio, execute the portfolio and operate the global workplace and networks.
You are also responsible for ensuring the Nouryon Workplace Services and Network & Internet Access teams and related resource and service providers deliver services as per agreed project and operational budgets and KPI’s and ensure deliverables and services are incorporated in the end to end services to be delivered to the end-users. This with the help of peers in the global delivery organization.
As a key member of the IM Services global delivery team you cooperate with the rest of the team on driving business continuity and user/business satisfaction towards the global end user community.
The Global Manager reports into the Director IM Services.
Other tasks and areas of responsibility:
• Ensuring infrastructure standards and designs have been delivered, agreed, implemented and maintained. This includes managing a group of network, security and workplace related solution architects, delivery managers, project consultants, contractors and suppliers
• Defining the site infrastructure project portfolio together with regional managers and global IM and business and lead the execution of the portfolio
• Ensuring the Nouryon Workplace Services and Network & Internet Access teams and related resource and service providers deliver and continuously improve services as per agreed project and operational budgets and KPI’s and ensure deliverables and services are incorporated in the end to end services to be delivered to the end-users. This with the help of peers in the global delivery organization
• Responsible of financial management of all infrastructure services in scope
• People management of Infrastructure resources at core locations across the Globe
• Supplier and Contract management of selected suppliers
• Maintain and improve user satisfaction and business perception
This position requires a demonstrated ability to act autonomously with ability to see the whole picture as well as being able to focus into the details when needed. You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and you remain neutral towards technology, vendor and product choices.
The role also requires a strong experience with managing project portfolios, IT project management and IT architectures in a manufacturing/process industry.
We expect you to have a minimum of Bachelors degree of a relevant field of study, e.g. Data Science. We also expect a minimum of 10 years of experience in the IT Infrastructure area including 3-years managing IT services & professionals across a diverse geographical and cultural spread.
Building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success and we support you through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities. All in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Finally, you should be fluent in English, spoken and written.
Want to learn more?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Patrik Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 237 57 34. We look forward hearing from you!
Nouryon as an employer
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Markets worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
We are organized in three Businesses:
Performance Formulations focuses on business lines based on tailored performance that require a high level of customer intimacy, such as those for personal care and agriculture.
Technology Solutions includes business lines that are an integrated part of our customers’ processes, such as catalysts and additives for the polymer and pulp industries.
Industrial Chemicals encompasses our salt-chlorine value chain, which supplies end markets ranging from lightweight metals and plastics to pharmaceuticals.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 70 370 76 04
+46 70 370 76 04