OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With
cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction
equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm,
Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Join our Collaboration Solutions team at Epiroc IT and embark on a journey that will shape the future of global collaboration. In this role, you'll be at the heart of innovation, leading a team of specialists to optimize processes, enhance technology, and simplify work for efficient collaboration. Are you seeking growth in a dynamic environment driven by the spirit of teamwork and innovation? Join us and be part of a team of professionals who make global collaboration their everyday mission.
Welcome to the heart of collaboration excellence. You will join a team with a clear mission: to ensure Epiroc's success by delivering optimal IT solutions, platforms, and services. As the Manager of Collaboration Solutions, you will become an integral part of the Digital & Business Solutions Management team within Epiroc IT, working closely alongside other functional managers within the IT organization, engaging in both strategic and operational activities.
The focus for the Collaboration Solutions unit lies in ensuring efficient tools and platforms that swiftly unlock business value. Your team consists of two sub-teams, led by experienced team leads, and plays a pivotal role in creating this value. Your leadership will ensure that services and projects continually enhance our collaboration toolkit while fostering innovation and improvements in current capacities. In this dynamic landscape, development moves rapidly, and we're entrusted with utilizing its potential for Epiroc's benefit.
As the Manager of Collaboration Solutions, your ongoing mission is to optimize processes and technology to suit our organization's size and complexity, with a central goal of simplifying employees' work for maximum efficiency. Your role centers on cultivating a culture of collaboration at Epiroc, becoming a reliable partner to our business divisions, and enhancing the overall collaboration experience within our ecosystem.
You will lead a team of committed specialists in digital areas such as Internal voice/video & chat (MS 365), intranet (MS SharePoint), IP Tel platform (CISCO), contact centre (Genesis) and 5G. Your role involves providing a clear vision and mission for your team, setting common goals, and, together with your team, establishing the necessary structure for seamless collaboration both within and beyond your unit.
Some of your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Actively participate in the Epiroc IT Digital & Business Solutions Management team, challenging norms and proposing innovative ideas.
• Coach your team, and foster a structured, inclusive and innovative environment.
• Continuously monitor user experience, team efficiency, and other critical KPIs to facilitate learning and improvement.
• Be responsible for your financial results within the annual Financial Plan.
• Represent Epiroc IT Collaboration Solutions in appropriate steering committees.
Success in this role hinges on your ability to collaborate both internally and externally, necessitating strong interpersonal and communication skills. You also have a structured approach and trustworthy leadership qualities, coupled with humility, openness, and curiosity.
As a manager, you are an attentive listener, offering both individual and team coaching to promote well-being and efficiency. You consistently wear the "company hat," maintaining a holistic perspective that starts with understanding business and user needs.
Requirements for the role:
• Senior level experience in IT, including several years in managerial position as well as Project and Change management experience.
• A broad IT background with in-depth knowledge in collaboration platforms such as SharePoint, M365, or CISCO IP Tel platform.
• Experience of working in a multinational organization.
• Experience in negotiations with vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management, and reporting.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• University degree in relevant fields or similar competence developed through working experience.
Location and travel
This position is preferably located in Örebro, Sweden. Location at any of Epiroc’s IT Hubs (Czech, South Africa, India, US, Chile, Australia, China) can be considered. Occasional travel is required.
Application and contact information
Welcome with your application, including CV and cover letter, by creating an account in our recruitment system as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-10-10. We review applications continuously. Please note that due to current regulations, we cannot consider applications received through email or social media.