OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for…
People who are creative, humble and have an optimistic approach to life. Your goal is to give our guests an unforgettably positive experience, and make sure no details goes unnoticed. Humor is the key – we have a lot of fun at work.
Manage and lead all marketing and PR activities. The role comes with responsibilities for all marketing activities, PR and press releases, social media, web site, banners and newsletter - both copy and imagery wise. You’ll be one of the most important people in our team when it comes to getting Hobo out there. You’ll have creative lead and mandate in all communication and content production matters.
• know the Adobe Suite, Wordpress and other equivalent tools
• are an proficient writer when it comes to copy, press releases, web and social
• have an eye for design and content creation are creative
• have studied at Berghs, Forsbergs, Hyper Island, SU or worked for about two years
• are able to work on your own but excel in team efforts
• want to work on one of the leading hotel and brand projects
Hobo is a high paced environment and everyone needs to be able to do their tasks but also pitch in where needed
• play by the rules and believe that the most important thing is the work-culture and the atmosphere. So we offer you a friendly and inviting work place
• are looking a full-time temporary Marketing & PR Coordinator
• offer a initial 6 month contract, possibility of permanent position
• look forward to your application
Apply online before 28th of February!
Selection is ongoing, position might be filled before last application day.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact HR Coordinator Lina Andersson, email@example.com.