OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
What we are looking for
We are now looking for a new Managing Director (MD) for Volvo Cars Retails Solution, VCRS. VCRS is an agile software product development organization who develop easy and intuitive digital solutions that make Volvo Retail run smoothly for our partners in showrooms and workshops, and ultimately for the customers who our online services.
VCRS is part of the broader Commercial Digital area, where we focus on making our electric cars easy to get and use, all online. The VCRS MD role reports to the Head of Commercial Digital.
What you’ll do
The Managing Director role includes:
* Leading development and transformation of the organization to support the development of the overall Volvo Cars experience.
* Make the best possible use of the organization’s expertise in software development and long experience of working with our car retail and service partners.
* Drive innovation and growth while resolving future ambiguity and continuing the transformation of the company as a developing technology organization.
* Being an influential voice across the entire Digital organization and with our retail partners, strategic tech partners and suppliers.
* Continuining the transformation towards more data-driven decision making.
* Being a key player in our consumer data strategy, and especially for how we work with consumer data together with our retail partners.
Who you are
We expect you to have a broad technical understanding of software development coupled with a commercial understanding, and the soft skills needed to inspire and effect change.
* You have experience of building and transforming software product organizations.
* You can communicate effectively with your team, executives and other stakeholders. You embrace our leadership principles, including being curious, empowering teams and creating clarity in global organizations.
* You are also an advocate for analytics and data-driven development across the business and to diverse audiences.
The most important aspect is to have a consumer mindset. Our ultimate goal is to deliver great experiences to our users.
Please contact Senior Recruiter Simon Almqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to GDPR we do not handle any resumes via email and remember, don´t wait to apply, do it today. Last day for applications will be the April 21st
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50