OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Luminator is a leading innovator in the design and manufacturing of communications and lighting products in public transport industry for more than 90 years. LTG Sweden AB offers an exciting work with varied tasks in cutting-edge technology and we are currently searching for a Mechanical Engineer to our location in Herrljunga.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer for mechanical design of new Luminator products to the public transport industry (bus and rail).
Duties and Responsibilities
· 3D models of new products in M CAD system
· BOM in ERP system
· Provide input for product manuals and technical documentation for suppliers
· Technical documentation for internal or external manufacturers
· Review and apply regulatory requirements
· Create customer drawings according to guidelines, definition/ maintenance of these guidelines, preparation of external qualification
· Participate in supplier evaluation
· UX/UI (optional)
· Integration of electronics
· Demonstrated experience in mechanical design
· Degree in engineering or equivalent
· Up to date manufacturing processes (what are suppliers able to do and how)
· Up to date knowledge of related norms
· Plastic moulding
· Aluminium extrusion
This is you
· High technical competence
· High language skills in English
· Willing and eager to learn new things to improve yourself and the team
· A proactive person with “Can do” attitude who identifies, plans and executes what needs to be improved
· A strong eye for detail
· Team player with good social and communication skills
This is us
· LTG Sweden AB is a part of Luminator Technology Group with its head office in Dallas.
· Net sales amounts to around MSEK 350 with a good profit margin. As a group Luminator has a turnover of approx. MU$D 300.
· Luminator works with public transport and aerospace.
· In Europe, the Luminator companies in Rastatt and Ulm (Germany), Oberbüren (Switzerland) and Herrljunga (Sweden) work closely together.
· LTG Sweden is a well-established company, situated right next to the railway station in Herrljunga.
· The company develops and sells advanced passenger information systems to public transport and our products can be found on buses, trams and trains all over the world. What is not visible to the passengers are our back-office tools which are advanced software for programming and distribution of contents to our destination signs and information screens.
For further information please visit the website https://luminator.com/en/.
If you are interested in the position and have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Johan Riesten, phone: 0513-229 48.
Your application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last day for application is 31st May 2021, but we will evaluate the applications continuously.
Please note that we do not want ad sellers and sellers for recruiting purposes to contact us for this assignment.