OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for a Mechanical Engineering - Systems - Engineer (Level 2) in Ludvika.
Mechanical Engineering encompasses a variety of engineering assignments such as planning, designing, and modifying machinery, equipment, and products. It also co-ordinates activities internally and with other groups to effectively accomplish objectives requiring knowledge of associated functions and related engineering fields. Use computers and selected programs for such matters as preparing reports and conducting analyses.
Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various engineering duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of standard engineering principles and practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction or full fill legal or other agency requirements.
Minimum requirements of education and experience:
Bachelor or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience within Mechanical Design and new Product development.
• Perform mechanical design for converter valve components including design calculations, preparation of design specifications and technical documents.
• Preparation of 3D CAD Models, drawings and BOM..
• Participate in various product verification tests from early prototype testing to final verification of converter valve design.
• Good understanding of mechanical core competences, material selection, manufacturing methods, GD&T and basic understanding of electrical technology.
• Strong proficiency in 3D-CAD modelling is a must, ideally in NX environment.
• Working knowledge of Team Center PLM system and SAP.
• Fluency in English -written and spoken. Proficiency in Swedish will be an advantage.