OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to be one of our experts on Mechanical equipment at Nynas' refinery in Nynäshamn? Nynas is currently experiencing a period of expansion where this role will be a key towards our goal of production capabilities and plant improvements.
From day one you will be a part of a dynamic work environment with the role that has responsibility to ensure reliable performance and uptime of mechanical equipment’s at Refinery. In addition, you will serve as a key contributor in Reliability Maintenance and strategic decisions relevant to Mechanical equipment’s.
You will be part of the Maintenance Reliability group. The team is responsible for predictive maintenance and Continuous improvements. It is one of the key functions in Maintenance and major maintenance revisions. You will work closely with the Mechanical Workshop, Production, Process, and engineering department as well as contact with suppliers to identify and prioritize continuous improvements in your field on a day to day and long-term basis.
Nynas offers you a challenging job in an interesting and developing environment that allows you to develop throughout your career. Here, you are surrounded by dedicated colleagues in a friendly environment. Nynas has during the last years invested in new plants and is continuously developing the refinery towards a more secure and environmentally friendly place. Nynas has a culture that fosters personal development and learning. The position is based at our refinery located in Nynäshamn 40 minutes south of Stockholm.
· The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be a subject matter expert and have strong experience in maintenance in creating maintenance asset tactics based on criticality, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, brownfield modifications, materials specifications, and standards, you must understand the risks associated with mechanical equipment integrity within an operating process facility.
· An important area of responsibility is ownership of mechanical equipment’s reliability.
· Be responsible for the review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (JDE)
· Identify and investigate equipment performance and contribute to equipment reliability.
· Develop and apply best practices for maintenance of Mechanical equipment.
· Be responsible for the Maintenance Asset Tactics for Static and rotating Mechanical equipment.
· Be a proactive team member.
· Closely cooperate and support the Mechanical Workshop and other organizational departments.
· Maintain documentation and asset management systems.
The successful candidate has a good knowledge and understanding of Mechanical equipment and have hands-on knowledge and several years of experience within a process industry. Your experience must include a strong knowledge and understanding of Mechanical equipment like Pumps, compressors, turbines, fans, Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Piping, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Furnaces, Flares and Valves.
The candidate holds Mechanical Engineer BSc degree or has equivalent work experience and training.
Experience in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems such as JDE, SAP, Maximo or similar.
Merit if you have experience working with Condition based maintenance (CBM), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Maintenance Methodologies.
Today you probably have a similar position as Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Engineer in a process or similar industry.
You communicate fluently in both Swedish and English. Swedish language is a required in this position.
On a personal level, we are looking for a person who lives our company values of dedication, cooperation and proactivity. To do well in this position you need to be service minded, structured, result oriented and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams. You need to be analytic and accurate, with the ability to transform theory into practice and drive projects forward. You are responsible, loyal and value high business ethics in your work.
Contact and application
If the position sounds attractive to you, please email your application to apply.MF@nynas.com.
Please mark your application with “Mechanical Engineer” in the subject field. For more information, please contact Staffan Eliasson, Maintenance project manager, staffan.eliasson@nynas,com, phone 08-52065176. Welcome with your application.
Nynas is covered by the Security Protection Act and the position may be classified in security class.
In Nynas we apply random alcohol and drug tests.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!