We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Developer to work as an in-house consultant on a customer management and trading platform for a project in Stockholm.
You will provide expertise in the areas of implementation of ongoing projects, maintenance and support to ensure technology solutions are designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs. You will assist in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems. Identify areas for improvement and continuously improve the delivered services.
- Dynamics 365 CE Solution Design
- Dynamics 365 CE Plug-in Development
- REST API Dynamics 365 CE Facade development
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- University degree, technical degree or equivalent education
- You have at least 5 years of related experience in developing and maintaining Dynamics 365 CE applications
- You have at least 3 years of developing REST APIs
- You have at least 2 years of Designing Dynamics 365 applications
Qualifying skills, knowledge and experience
- Swedish language proficiency
- Experience developing custom Customer/Agreement management systems
- Experience in Finance, Insurance Telecom or electricity industry
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
- Service minded
- Wants to drive improvements
- Team player and able to work independently when required
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Good communication skills
Type: FTC (fixed-term employment)
Duration: 7 months
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply
We receive a large number of applications. In order to allow us to make a fair assessment, it is important that you spend some time crafting a good explanation of how you will succeed in the position and why we should choose you. Please connect your answer to the specific requirements, and how your skills, experience and personal attributes will contribute to it.
Apply with a multi-page, clear CV, preferably in Word format. We prefer CVs where previous employments and projects are described as mini case studies. Please ensure that all relevant skills are mentioned in your CV.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
You must be a Swedish/EU/EEA/Swiss citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.