OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
CEVT is an innovation centre for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. Since 2013 CEVT has grown rapidly and now keeps some 2000 people busy. China Euro Vehicle Technology AB is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
Are you an experienced leader used to lead high performing teams? Do you want to lead and coach a dynamic and creative team working in a multicultural environment?
CEVT Chassis Steering & Suspension Engineering is looking for a Module Team Director.
The Steering and Suspension Team is responsible for the development of steering and suspension mechatronics, software and functions from early concept phase to industrialization.
The development is carried out by multicultural team in close collaboration with several parties inside Geely group and OEM Suppliers for Steering and Suspension.
As the Module Team Director for Steering and Suspension Functions you and your team colleagues are overall responsible for achieving a very competitive and high performing vehicle with the right balance to attract the customers on the different global markets.
Your team consist of roughly 20 people and you will be part of the Chassis management team and report to Vice President for Chassis.
Your location will be at CEVT, Lindholmen within the Chassis Engineering and I'm looking for an positive, inspiring leader who creates commitment in the organization through personal engagement
and you will:
* Support your team through coaching, mentoring and creating opportunities for them to grow.
* Guide the team in continuous improvement, team dynamics and successful execution
* Set strategy and direction for your team in collaboration with other stakeholders within vehicle development
* Continuously work to improve ways of working.
To be successful in the role we believe you have:
* Experience in product development and preferably within Chassis development.
* Documented leadership skills with ability to inspire, drive and motivate people.
* Ability to build high performing and diverse team with a strong team spirit.
* Cultural awareness and interest in diversity.
* Flexible mindset with ability to lead change and development and take decisions.
* Ability to communicate clearly and be perceptive.
* Capacity of taking negotiation with stakeholders.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent.
Last application date: 2020-03-08.
For questions about the position contact the hiring manager:
Tony Wikström, VP Chassis, +46 721 84 35 28,email@example.com.
For questions about the recruitment process contact the recruiter.
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, Senior recruiter, +46 729 88 85 44, firstname.lastname@example.org.