We are seeking .Net Application Developers for a customer project in Gothenburg.
The developers shall develop solutions for the shared CRiSP platform, to enhance and create new Business features and capabilities. CRiSP is a cloud-based application (Red Hat's Open shift platform) in which small separate micro-services are to be built.
- Develop complex detailed application/database design.
- Participate in architecture discussions and contribute to relevant global IT Services communities and bodies.
- Enforce software configuration management and change processes.
- Technically lead, supervise and mentor other application developer professionals within their area of responsibility.
- Develop small separate micro-services in the shared CRiSP platform
Must be able to start on [DATE]
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- Experience of .NET Core 3.1 or earlier version DevOps and Agile
- Experience of Entity Framework
- Experience of TDD
- Experience of Docker containers
- Experience of OpenShift or Kubernetes experience
- Experience of Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Experience of Nuget Package creation
- Experience of Linux
- Experience of RabbitMQ
- Experience of GIT
- Experience of REST
- Experience of Angular
- Experience of Redis
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
Duration: 11 months
Salary: Dependent on experience
We also accept sub-contractors for this role. In such case please state your all-inclusive rate when applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply
We want to be able to make a fair assessment and it is therefore important that you create a good statement on a few sentences about how you will succeed in the role and why we should choose you.
Preferably write a short description of how you meet each of the specific requirements in the job description. Refer to previous assignments and employments, education and personal qualities.
We prefer detailed CVs in Word or Pages format with plenty of information and details. Avoid PDFs because in many cases they are not fully searchable. Describe relevant previous projects and assignments in detail, what the task was, what the team was, how you solved it and what tools you used.
Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
You must be a Swedish, Nordic, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.