We are seeking a .Net back-end developer for a customer project in Lund.
You will be a member of a team that support a specific platform at our client. Its primary responsibility is to deploy and support our customers Consumer Engagement Solution that enables our clients Customers to engage with consumers through campaigns. You will be working in a team of 7 people supporting the solution globally.
- Development and management of custom-built tools to support customer operations
- Development for continuous improvement of the platform
- Deployment and on-boarding of new customers to the solution
- Support and maintenance of ongoing campaigns
- Stand-by support according to a schedule will be required
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application development using Microsoft technologies, especially on large scale custom build, projects in Azure
- Experience in designing and developing of RESTful APIs
- Strong experience in .NET Core/C# and Web API (ASP.NET Core)
- Experience working in direct contact with customers in a global environment
- Able to work in a distributed team
Nice to have skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience in Containerization and deployment of applications in Azure
- Able to communicate in Spanish spoken/written is desired (but not a must)
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
- Willing to adapt to new approaches, thinking and ways of working
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Enthusiastic about technology, innovation, new ideas, changes in the market
- Service minded
- You must be a Swedish, Nordic, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Sweden.
- This role is initially remote, with about 50% on-site work expected later.
- Must be able to attend meetings using online tools.
- Must be able to attend occasional meetings in Lund.
Duration: 11 months
Form of employment: fixed term
We also accept sub-contractors registered in Sweden for this role. In such case please state your all-inclusive hourly rate in SEK when applying.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position.
How to apply
It is important that you create a good statement of upp to 100 words about how you will succeed in the role and why we should choose you.
Your CV must be in English.
We prefer detailed CVs in Word format with plenty of information and details. Avoid PDFs because in many cases they are not fully searchable.
Describe relevant previous projects and assignments in detail. How you did it is more important than what you did. A good structure is:
- What the situation was
- The work you and the team did
- What the results were
- What techniques, technologies and tools you used
Due to the number of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback.