OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
You should have experience from:
· Equipment and solutions from at least one of the following network vendors: Juniper, F5, Cisco, checkpoint or Fortinet
· LAN/WAN concepts
· Application firewalls, IDS/IPS
· Linux and/or UNIX
Example of duties and responsibilities:
· Build secure networks
· Testing Network Vulnerabilities
· create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to server and security infrastructure
· Create and implement Network Security Policies: ensure proper protocols and processes are in place, create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to network/server and security infrastructure
· monitoring and determining security issues that need to be addressed
· network password policy’s & procedures
· Problem-solving skills: hands-on experience in solving network security problems/incidents
· Think proactively: identify possible issues before they arise
· Structured: well organized and thrive, even in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
· Enterprise firewall experience: experience configuring and managing enterprise firewalls and gateway devices
· Communication skills: ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management clearly and effectively
· Flexibility and adaptability: You typically work as a member of several teams and should be comfortable working in a matrixed IT environment
· At least 3 years erpericee from working with Linux systems.
· Good skills ininstallation, monitoring and trouble shooting on Linux Plattform
Nice to have
· Redhat Certifications
· Experience of working with one or more produkcts as Red Hat Satellite, OpenShift, RHEV, 3scale, Gluster.
· Experience of Linux Containers (LXC, Docker, CoreOS.)
· experience of Ansible
· Competence within one or two scripting languages (Bash, Python)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Work load: Full time
Looking forward to your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
gm hendrik lundgren