On behalf of TietoEVRY, we are now searching for a networking engineer with a DevOps-mind set. Are you looking for work in a dynamic environment, where your previous knowledge and experience from networking comes to use? Good, you have come to the right place. Leave your application today, as we apply ongoing selection.
As a networking engineer at TietoEVRY you will work at different levels within a data center infrastructure, which is used to validate the functionality of components, solutions and products. For this particular position you are expected to be able to offer a flexibility in the operations and control of the infrastructure.
The work includes automation of, among others, the configuration of the network, servers, and server API for documentation. Handling the setup has a focus on automation to minimize risk for errors and to enable reusability of configurations. This scenario means that you will be able to work in a dynamic environment and at the same time be involved with different technologies and tasks. You will be included in the team working on site at the Karlstad Office.
* Work within different parts and levels of the data center infrastructure
* Automation and configuration of networks, servers and server API for documentation
* Ensure both quality and usability in the configurations
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Hands-on knowledge of Extreme Networks SLXOS or similar (Juniper/Cisco)
* Someone with understanding of basic networking (switching, routing, firewall) and protocols
* Hands-on knowledge about L2 networking and protocols:
VLAN, VxLAN, Trunk vs Access, ARP and Broadcast
* Hands-on knowledge about L3 networking and protocols:
VRF, EVPN, iBGP, eBGP, OSPF and BFD
* Experience of working with SDN (Sofware Defined Netorking)
* Experience of working with Linux
* Experience of working with Python
As a person you are
* Problem solving
For this position you need to master the English language at an advanced level.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
TietoEVRY's goal is to be the clients first choice for business renewal and to be the top software company in Scandinavia. In a fast moving world, every bit of information can be used to create value. Tieto's ambition is to exploit and transform possibilities in the computer driven world into value for people, businesses and society.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell