OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nordic BI Front-end Engineer
Would you like to apply your expertise in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines?
Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
Our AstraZeneca Nordic Marketing Company employs around 500 people and has offices located in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Espoo. AstraZeneca Nordic is a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and aims to improve the lives of millions of people. This is an area where you are free to be more - you are encouraged to challenge traditional ways and test your curiosity. We drive innovative science, deliver key launches, build close collaboration and partnerships within health care.
Science and patients are at the heart of everything we do, and our skills and resources are concentrated on those therapy areas where we believe we can make the most difference. We focus primarily on cancer, cardiovascular/ renal/metabolic disease and respiratory & immunology. Alongside this, we are active in our Vaccine and Immune Therapy area.
To achieve all our bold ambitions, we need to grow our Nordic Digital and Technology team with this new exciting role. This role can be based anywhere in our Nordic offices.
The Nordic BI Front-end Engineer is a newly created role that will be critical for our ambition to enable our business with rapid access to data and insights. The role will intersect between the Business intelligence community, our technology vendors and the data and insights project teams across the Nordics. The role will report into the Nordic Digital and Technology department.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Microsoft Power Platform Engineer, and especially Power BI, to join our team to help us re-engineer how we are using PowerBI today, and build best in class and user-centric dashboard together with our business intelligence managers.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving end-user usability design and best practice using Microsoft Power Platform tools and especially DataFlow and PowerBI. You will be required to build, enhance, or migrate PowerBI Dashboard where required, and more importantly you will be working closely with our business intelligence team to understand their PowerBI needs, GAPs and provide guidance and training where needed to ensure we enable PowerBI as a self-service and easy to adopt BI front-end tool.
You will have a strong understanding of data from our global datahub (both activity and sales data) and help propose the most user-centric way to visualize the data for best impact using either Design Thinking methodology or the 5 second rule
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their data and reporting needs, and design and develop user-centric dashboards and reports using Power BI
· Use your expertise in data visualization and analytics to create interactive and visually appealing dashboards that help teams make better informed decisions - using Design Thinking or the 5 second rule
· Manage complex projects involving the implementation of Power BI and the Microsoft Power Platform, including coordinating with cross-functional teams, defining project scope and timelines, and tracking progress.
· In close collaboration with the Business Intelligence Managers, continuously evaluate and optimize dashboards and reports to ensure they are meeting the needs of the business and are easy to digest
· Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Power BI and the Microsoft Power Platform, and identify opportunities to leverage new features and capabilities to improve the effectiveness of our dashboards and reports.
· Mentor and train Nordic PowerBI users on the use of Power BI and the Microsoft Power Platform
Why AstraZeneca - our offer to you
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines and strive to continuously meet the unmet needs of patients worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, doing the right thing and by working together to make the impossible a reality.
If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can, ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! Apply in the link.
Interviews will be held on ongoing basis.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget