OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As the Employee Relations and Labor Relations Leader (ER/LR) for the region you will be able to use global platforms and a huge level of expertise from your colleagues in ER/LR to develop line manager capability in ER/LR tasks. You will have significant influence over local ER/LR policy for the region and work on both daily tactical and strategic projects.
The Nordic HR team works collaboratively to deliver business solutions that meet the current and future needs of their business. Their HR services, Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Employee and Labor Relations team members are collectively integral to progressing our client’s business in the Nordic region.
Objectives of the Position:
- To lead and manage a team of ER/LR experts to deliver outstanding services to their businesses within the region.
- To shape local ER/LR policy and further improve line manager capability when dealing with ER/LR related questions, mentoring your team members and managers on effective case management.
- To network externally and ensure standard process implementation in the Nordic region.
- Collaborate effectively with other pillars of HR ensuring a ONE HR approach to their stakeholders.
- Ensure company policy is maintained in accordance with Nordic Labor Law standards.
- To be a change agent to lead the team and their business through an evolving HR model.
- Conduct collective bargaining agreement negotiations and lead and develop their Nordic labor relations with unions and employee representatives.
- Drive and coordinate the Nordic DE&I agenda through active measures to prevent discrimination and harassment and promote equality.
- Drive direct interventions with People Leaders and employees on most sensitive cases and or escalations.
- Deliver ER/LR training for ER/LR professionals, BUHR and People Leaders.
- Deliver ER/LR change and communications work, including, but not limited to, stakeholder management.
- Develop staff capability, knowledge, skills and understanding of the country or countries and work locations by organizing frequent functional/operational training and knowledge sharing activities for members of the team.
- Participate in significant workplace events (such as the planning and execution of RIF’s, M&A’s, etc. at the cluster/country level).
- Understand the Key Performance Indicators and operational metrics that are critical to managing service delivery in order to achieve Service Level Agreements and meet customer service standards.
- Interpret and translate business metrics into insights.
- Make recommendations on continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of services by reviewing and providing feedback on operational processes, policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution.
Our customer is a multinational company from the USA that operates in pharmaceuticals, health care and medical equipment. They are located in Uppsala, Stockholm and Helsingborg.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company targeting white-collar workers and was started in 2011. We at JobBusters care about our consultants and our goal is always to build long-term relationships with both consultants and clients. Our goal is always to match our clients' dream candidates with our candidates' dream jobs!
- You have a Swedish Degree of Master of Laws, LL. M.
- You are specialized in Employment law and at least 8 years’ experience of working as an Employment Lawyer in one or more of the Nordic countries Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
- You have significant experience working with all Nordic (Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian) Labor Laws, Labor Relations and change management.
- You have HR experience in a global matrix organization.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
When you join JobBusters
As a consultant at JobBusters, you can feel secure with a collective agreement, available consultant managers and committed recruiters. As a consultant, you also get access to our network of exciting companies and clients! For us, it is important that you as a consultant feel comfortable, feel a sense of security and community with us as an employer. We offer an occupational pension, salary change and the option of flexpension. You also get access to our benefits portal, where in addition to wellness allowance you have access to lots of discounts and offers in wellnes, home and leisure, transport, healthcare and much more! Your well-being is of the highest priority for us and we offer, among other things, a digital solution that helps our employees find tools to deal with all the challenges of everyday life, both at work and in private life.
You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment. You have high degree of independence to provide ERLR related support to key business partners.
You are an excellent colleague and have outstanding collaboration skills. You have the ability to establish a culture passionate about speed, accountability and continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and balanced processes.
Admission and Application
This assignment has an occupancy of 80%. The position will start as soon as possible, and the assignment is expected to run for 9 months with possibility of extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters and work as a consultant for our client in Solna. Submit your application in English today, as interviews are ongoing.