OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Northvolt is looking for a excellent office coordinator to join our team in Skellefteå.
Main task is to create an excellent and healthy office environment and ensure office operations run smoothly at all times.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Front desk management: Reception and guest service
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment
- Welcome guests and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Monitor office and food supplies, inventory and place orders
- Scheduling meeting and appointments
- Support meetings and conferencing needs such as refreshments and IT support
- Manage phone calls, correspondence, postage and taxi
- Maintain office equipment and report errors
- Coordinate, plan and implement projects and events
- Support and coordinate internal communication
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary. Start date fall 2021, applications will be handled in the end of August.
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both in writing and speech
- Previous experience in similar service professions
- Elementary computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Driver licence
Personal success factors
- Hands-on mentality
- Multi-tasking attitude
- Ability to prioritize and work in a high performance environment
- Positive attitude for all tasks
- Dare to take your own initiative
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solver
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our gigafactory: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.