Every year 6 billion SEK of personal accident insurance compensation go unclaimed in Sweden! Why so? One of the main reasons is that it is extremely difficult to go through the insurance claiming process, which requires both time, knowledge and a lot of patience.
With Insurello, there is no need to understand insurance-specific language, be equipped with plenty of time, or have a specific background. We want to help all people claim their accident insurance compensation instantly online and change the insurance landscape for the better. Our vision is to rebalance the power between customers and the insurance companies, enabling fair compensation for all.
Insurello is still growing at a rapid pace! To ensure that our employees in Sweden have proper logistical, infrastructural, and processual support to thrive at their work, we are looking for a master-mind of our Swedish (and not only Swedish) office - an Office Manager & Administrative Assistant.
The role is highly diverse in its area of responsibilities, so it will fit a highly efficient and proactive individual who enjoys creating order from the masses of tasks and requests. At the same time, you understand that any request is born from a need - be it Insurellians or external stakeholders - and you are able to meet this need. Therefore, the role will fit a people-minded and service-oriented personality who likes having things done.
The following areas of responsibilities can roughly define the multiformity of the role:
- Administrative support for the entire company (office access cards, visitors' system, administration of company-wide announcements, receipt accounting) and ad-hoc assistance to the leadership team and the CEO;
- Reception at the reception desk (once we are fully back to the office) and the first contact point for the external stakeholders (e.g., postal delivery, packages, suppliers);
- Office space environment - everything from safety (fire safety, compliance with work environment regulations) to working conditions and branding;
- Vendor and supplier management (negotiating contracts and be the first contact point; merchandise, office supplies, food orders, special orders for company events);
- Managing tenants for the office sharing spaces (finding new ones, negotiating the contracts, administrative);
- Leading the Event Group - planning and coordinating special events, celebrations, awards, employee activities, afterworks, etc.
It will be extra amazing if you have some creative and proactive attitude toward everything that would make Insurello's physical and psycho-social office environment feel and look fantastic!
Who are you?
You are the brain and the heart of everything happening in the office! You are structured but have a flair for creativity; you are easy-going but highly reliable. We understand that we are looking for a star - but this is what our Insurellians deserve! ✨At the same time, we want to provide you a challenging but enjoyable work environment where no day is like the other, and the daily multi-tasking keeps you on your toes and makes this a varied and fun place to work!
What we definitely would like to see:
- 3+ years of experience with a similar scope of responsibilities. We are open to considering other variants as long as you have a proven success record.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English (both are a must-have due to the nature of work).
- A confident admin user of contemporary office tools.
- A true problem-solver with excellent time management skills who is capable of making rational and fair decisions;
- A sharp eye for details yet you are able to see the overall picture and plan your priorities;
- The proactive mindset in identifying what needs to be done and have a great sense of ownership;
- And finally - you are a big fan of finding fun ways of communicating internally. Even your practical and detailed-oriented e-mails can put a smile on Insurellians' faces! 😊
Who are we in Insurello?
We were awarded the Start-up of the Year award by Business Challenge and top-100 InsurTech start-ups in the world by Fintech Global.
Since 2018 we have raised more than 100 million SEK (https://via.tt.se/pressmeddelande/insurello-tar-in-ytterligare-75-miljoner-kronor-for-internationell-expansion---schibsted-bland-investerarna?publisherId=3235399&releaseId=3279382)from leading Venture Capitalist firms and trusted investors who have brought in not just money but credibility, network and business assets.
We have built a winning team of ~90 awesome and highly motivated Insurellians based in Stockholm, and we are growing in Denmark and France. During the first half of 2020, we have doubled the team, continuing to grow through this turbulent year.
We are convinced that we have a product that will aid millions of people and change the sluggish insurance industry. At the same time, we know that the key to success is the right people, working together in a functioning team, always having fun, and getting challenged continuously. We are growing, and that means there are plenty of opportunities to influence things, grow and develop in an ambitious and accelerated way!
Guided by our core values of being reliable, progressive, friendly and helpful, we believe that we are:
Not perfect, but we strive to improve ourselves, our product and our brand to help more people get more fair compensations;
Genuinely passionate about what we do individually but also as cross-functional teams;
Striving for a stimulating and fun work environment, where we believe in freedom under individual responsibility and taking ownership of our actions;
Problem-solvers and curious minds not afraid to implement ideas and experiment.
We hope you got excited to be a part of our team and want to succeed with us in our ambitious journey! 💙 Please apply with your CV and and motivational letter in English, and let's chat more!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget