OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Facilitating Trade for Sustainable Growth!
If you enjoy working in an international environment with passionate and highly competent colleagues and want to make an impact within a dynamic organization, then KGH Customs Services is a good match for you. Established in 1963, KGH has grown to become the largest independent European provider of international trade and customs solutions and services.
Today, we offer a comprehensive range of innovative solutions and services to over 28,000 customers each year across Europe. We are more than 750 colleagues operating in 13 countries. Our business model and customer offering addresses strategy and compliance, operations and digitalisation opportunities. This breadth and depth of capabilities and geographical coverage make us unique compared to competition.
We are looking for a Office Manager for our office in Östersund/ Storlien with a passion for developing customer relations and people.
Are you interested in leading the development of our offices in Östersund and Storlien?
Our offices in Östersund and Storlien caring out top of the line customs service to our customers. Today’s Office Manager will enter into an new position in our company and we need a skilled replacement. This is a position for you who love to serve our customers and develop our relation and customer offer, this in close relation with our skilled team.
- Opportunities to develop expertise, competence and career in our international Customs & Trade Network
- The opportunity to shape your own workday, in close cooperation with our customers, colleagues
- A manager position with a great potential for to develop the business and colleagues
We will have a clear focus towards next year with implementation of new procedures and standards to strengthen our service offer. In practical terms, this means that everything from core process, infrastructure will be developed and set, in order for the department to deliver high customer value and service. Cooperating with other internal functions and delivering assurance and predictability for our customers through our expertise, competence and both internal and external network. This position offers a varied workday, with many interesting challenges and experiences.
- Energized by challenges, varied tasks and a high workload
- Motivated by developing people and seeing them succeed
- A natural relationship and team builder both internal and external
- Always prioritize customer service
- Open to questions, with the ability to reflect over problems with a solution oriented mindset
- Intellectually curious
- Able to separate a problem from a symptom
- Good theoretical knowledge within customs brokerage
- The ability to communicate clearly and well formulated, both verbally and written
- Business professional in “Scandinavian” and English
Time management skills, great skills in structuring and set customer procedures and the ability to prioritize. Knowledge within particular customs procedures or duty and taxation issues (beneficial but not required) Supply-chain competence (beneficial but not required) Managerial experience
We offer a permanent Manager position located in our Östersund office.
If you have questions concerning the position, please contact Operations Manager Peo Lövgren +46 70 239 41 35 or mailto:email@example.com
Working at KGH means working in an international environment together with passionate and highly competent colleagues. With a strong drive to generate sustainable solutions, we facilitate international trade and help our customers to grow their business. The willingness to get engaged in this important task is clear proof of the pride and commitment felt by everyone throughout the company.
This is our story. What’s yours?