OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
CEVT is an innovation centre for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. Since 2013 CEVT has grown rapidly and now keeps some 2000 people busy. China Euro Vehicle Technology AB is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group.
Our Program Purchasing team focuses on providing high quality purchasing support within the area of Indirect Purchasing.
As Operational Controller, the major responsibility is to secure financial accuracy, perform analysis and pro-actively provide finance support, communicate and guide the Line organisation in financial issues and processes within CEVT. You will have responsibility for closing, budgeting and forecasting for a designated area within the Line organisation. You will further support with Business cases in make or buy decisions as well as cross-functional initiatives. As part of the finance team you will contribute in finance projects within development of processes, way of working, development of finance toolbox.
As a person you have a keen sense of business, thrive on taking on new challenges with long term solutions in mind and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Strong analytical skills and holistic financial understanding is taken for granted. The ability to intellectually move quickly between discussions on numbers, projects, products and business will be valuable. And mostly, that you enjoy being part of a great team and that you like responsibility and quick decisions.
* Secure accuracy in monthly closing i.e. allocation of cost, corrections, accruals
* Prepare and communicate mgmt. reports and recurring analyses as well as board materials
* Track KPI’s, cost abbreviations, trend analysis and future risk/opportunities
* Manage controller approval in purchase requests
* Align project reporting with performance center to ensure consistency Line/Projects
* Prepare unit level business reviews
* Budget and forecasting
* Ad-hoc analysis and business case support
* As part of the Finance and Op. Controller team drive and take part in several improvement initiatives
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
* Have minimum 5 years + of similar experience from a global industry
* Fluent in English and Swedish
Skills & abilities:
* Open and interested in other cultures
* Proficient in SAP, Excel and PowerPoint and very meritorious if skilled in BW, BI and Dashboard solutions
* Proven analytical strength
* Solution oriented
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated, organized team player with ability to manage work priorities in a fast-paced environment
Kristina Larsson Djokovic, recruiter, +46 729 88 85 44, email@example.com.