OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Vimla is not just another mobile carrier and never will be. Ever since the launch of Vimla in 2014, we've changed what people expect from a phone operator. By pushing boundaries, we have managed to become the fastest growing mobile carrier in Sweden. And more importantly, we have earned the trust and loyalty of our customers to an extent normally unheard of in our industry. This year we were even awarded Carrier of the Year (for the 4th time!) based on our customer satisfaction. Things are good, but we're just getting started!
In 2021, we will grow our Tech team to reach our mission faster: Smoother user experience, more product-offerings and features. Plus of course better and more efficient internal tools for a better working environment and better decisions.
This way, we will grow with you.
You will be joining and become a key player in Vimla’s technical operations team. Your mission is to ensure smooth operations, both today and as we continue to grow.
You will be working proactively to build and improve our automations, collaborating closely over team boundaries and with our suppliers and partners. Your experience and ideas will help not only the tech department but also Vimla evolve.
The role includes hands-on data-analysis to understand our users and troubleshoot tricky problems; To implement your suggested changes, you will plan and lead change projects from conception to follow-up. Your experience from earlier organizations will be appreciated as we seek diverse perspectives and encourage personal ambition.
* Managing projects; both internal and with partners or suppliers
* Collaborate with Vimla for understanding needs and prioritizing projects
* Working with our architects to ensure good system progression
* Find and analyze issues with action plan
* Challenge us in ways of working
* Help and guide your colleagues with relevant systems
* Data driven improvement of our services
We believe you already
* Have a degree in Computer science or the equivalent working experience
* Are experienced with SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
* Are comfortable with a Linux or similar environment
* Are a real problem solver with the ability to work in a small team
* Are fluent in English (Swedish is meritable but not at all required since we're an international team)
It’s also a plus if you...
* Have knowledge or experience in telco stacks (network, routing, provisioning, billing, rating, cdrs)
* Know your way around Matillion (or other data ingestion tools)
* Have experience with AWS
* Are comfortable with Shell scripting
Why you want to work @ Vimla As Vimla is currently on a really exciting growth journey, the possibilities to grow and develop with us are huge. We are a fun and close-knit team of 45 people. Vimla is a part of Telenor Sweden which means we get the best of two worlds - freedom to work independently as an online startup company but with employment benefits and development opportunities offered by a large company. We currently enjoy ourselves in our completely new offices in Solna, Stockholm.
Is there a chance that you could be our new teammate? Make sure to press that application button. You might be glad that you did. Send your application in Swedish or English, whatever feels best.
* Application deadline: 2021-09-30 (but don’t wait too long - interviews will be held continuously)
* Employment type: Full-time
At Vimla we believe that a diverse work environment will both improve the quality of both the work we do and of our workplace. All qualified candidates will receive our consideration for employment without regard to religion, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Se kontaktuppgifter i annons